natural mood lifter!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi anyone know of any natural mood lifter? I can't take at John's wort as have high BP. Have been given evorel sequi patches but reluctant to take them don't want to put on weight! I dont mean to be vain but my self esteem is bad enuf at the minute as my skin etc isn't gr8. I just want to enjoy life again and be motivated! !

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

do some research on doseage of b12 and get yourself tested as many people are low in this and the recommended ranges inthis country are exceedingly low compared to other countries.  a higher dose of vit b 12 in conjunction with a complex b vitamins should help on many counts.   Vit B12 needs the other vitamin b components to be metabolised and put to use at a cellular level.  I am on evorel and have cut my patches in half.  so a months worth will last me two months and i find it is enough along with a good range of supplements to keep me 'wheelin" along. 
    • Posted

Hi thanks will def look more into this. Can I ask how long ur on the evorel and if you put any weight on with it also
    • Posted

i have been on the evorel for 5 months, at the doseage ive been on it has helped alleviate the aching joints and other issues perimenopause.   I am slightly overweight but this has remained static.  and less cravings for all the naughty foods.  
    • Posted

Is that bio identical? And are you still having regular periods? Thanks.
  • Posted

Hi tinaarena,

I tried St John's wort also 5htp they didn't do anything for me.

HRT lifted my depression better than any vitamin herb homeopathic remedy or doctors prescription ever did.

I have also lost a little weight not gained on it.

Why not try it as you have some, I decided 3 to 6 months to see if it did anything at all. I have been very pleasantly surprised.

• Posted

concentrating on the word natural - how about dark chocolate

and/or excercise ( including running and/or aerobics - not too vigorous )

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.