Nausea

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone else feel really nauseous in the mornings ?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lou most people on here I do,sometimes I do too o drink ginger tea for mine.
    • Posted

Thanks Maria , I'll do the same. It's worth a go - nice to know im not the only one.

• Posted

Dear lou

Yes I did especially in the mornings and caffeine didn't help, I think the reflux at night can make you feel nauseous in the mornings, I still get the odd times of nausea now, it is horrible isn't it? Makes you feel worse when feel sick x

• Posted

Thank you Pink, yes it's horrible - ive done a little research on this as im on thyroxine aswell and I wondered if that had anything to do with it as I usually take it in the mornings, and Apparantly research shows if you take it at night instead during menopause the nausea shouldn't be so bad. So ive started doing that and to be honest it's eased a little, still there but not as bad - coincidence maybe but we'll see if it continues. X

• Posted

I do at times I eat bit late guess I don't help but that is what my stomach wants.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.