Nausea

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am still suffering with nausea this being my 9th week on 20mg cit . As i have posted a few days ago i have been given tablets by the doc but reluctant to take them . However i have taken 1 today it does eventually pass its just a horrible feeling and its getting me down . I never had this first time round so a bit worried the tabs arent agreeing with me and will.the nausea ever settle

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Good Mofning Michelle,

Why are you afraid  to take the tablets and what is the name of them? Meds are here to help us get through these blips. 

will😎

• Posted

They r prochlorperazine i have taken one today but they make me tired and a bit low . I m just a little hesitant now due to the antibiotic reaction which started this latest episode off . Last time in 9 weeks i was completely back to normal so it is playing on my mind . I most definately dont need to take them 3 times a day as it is only mornings i feel sick .I am starting a CBT course this evening
    • Posted

Michelle,

I can see your hesitation with taking that drug. I’m wishing you 🙏🏻🙏🏻 With your CBT class tonite. I wish I could go to it. I actually never thought of that. I’m going to look into that in my area. Thanks for giving me the thought. 

Will😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.