Nausea

Posted , 18 users are following.

Do any if you have nausea, really bad at times?

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. Basilli

I have had nausea for 5 years now Abt same time as menopause.they say nausea is not related to menopause.but I'm starting to wonder as I read on here lots of lady's suffer from it. !!

• Posted

I forgot about the burping, when i was young, I couldn't burp to save my life. I did have the right side pain. Anyone experience flatulence with the pain or a lot of stomach growling with the pain. This all subsides eventually. What last the longest is the night sweats, the phantom smoke smells, the cold chills, palpitations which I pray stops soon, they are the worse for me.

• Posted

Yup count me in on this one also. My doctor said it is a part on perimenopause etc. He explained it's hormone related just like when you are pregnant it's the same as morning sickness. Can't wait for this to all be over. Hugs to all.

• Posted

Does anyone feel like whatever they eat is just sitting up high in their stomach for a long time with bloating and feeling very uncomfortable.  And then I’m not hungry for hours bc of it.  This is not normal!!
  • Posted

Bassilli I feel exactly the same as you, I can’t tell you if it’s normal but I’ve experienced it for years now. I dread eating because I feel full so quickly and uncomfortably bloated  and like you just can’t eat anything for ages after until it’s settled. I have no appetite and feel nauseas at the thought of eating but of cause have to. It’s a viscous circle but I eat small amounts but often to keep my blood sugar even as have low blood sugar ??. Sending you all a big hug but not too tight or you may be sick 🤗😢x

• Posted

nausea, sometimes along with bloating ..Rarely so intense that I want to vomit...

​I have noticed that by taking immediately paracetamol and after some hour eating sth for my stomach helps me.

• Posted

I have been dealing with nausea on and off for a while now. Not enough to vomit, but I have lost weight. Started to weigh myself, then started to get anxious so I stopped. I also have found that food doesn't really interest me at all. Sometimes have to force myself to eat.

• Posted

Yes, I had it really bad at first, when this all started, and had flu-like symptoms. I am still not sure if it was brought on by hormones, if I got bit by a tick, or combination of both, but I know what you mean, and just a feeling of feeling unwell.
  • Posted

Yes I did, in Peru it is quite common to have digestive issues like nausea etc from your other posts I see you have lost weight too. I got gastitis in peri which is very common (I asked for an endoscopy) and this confirmed it. I lost my appetite and had nausea plus alot of stomach discomfort which gastitis brings. You could be just experiencing alot of reflux which can make you nauseous, caffeine made my nausea worse x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.