Nausea & anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Please someone tell me some good news about nausea and my anxiety! My morning sickness is out of control! i wake up early 4am-6am with my heart racing and following me throwing up bile and acids! then i drink tons of water which only helps a little bit. My tummy hurts all day long. it sounds weird and I have random feelings throught out the day in my body following heart racing and nausea! anyone else experiencing this? how long does the nausea last? its been 7 weeks since my surgery.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to learn you're dealing with this.  Bile is now dripping constantly into your small intestine, which is backing up into your stomach over night.  Bile is extremely caustic, as you know.  Ask your MD for a prescription for Questran.  It's powder mixed with juice and taken at night.  It will absorb the bile.  Good luck and let me know how you do!

• Posted

i will definitely ask for that!!! Thank You!! do u know if it will ever go away? sad

• Posted

Hi, Crystal.  Ask your MD for a prescription for Questran, which will absorb the bile.  Good luck and let me know how you do!
  • Posted

Sorry to learn you're having these problems.  Ask your MD for a prescription for Questran, which will absorb the bile.

Good luck and let me know how you do!

• Posted

Sorry for the repetition, my computer's not working!  Thought I was losing the e-mails! 

• Posted

Crystal,

?Ugh sorry that you are experincing this after gallbladder surgery.

?I can't say I have experienced this I just had the surgery 8 weeks ago maybe you want to call your doctor ASAP.

?Wishing you a speedy recovery....

• Posted

See a gastrointerologist for meds and also scope your throat. Stay away from fatty greasy foods. Sleep with a wedge to keep you head above tummy so stomach acid cannot come back up while sleeping. Also a RX for meds. 

you mention surgery what type?

• Posted

the one where they dont cut you. okay i will try that! ive lost so much weight and im concerned sad any advise i can get

• Posted

Crystal after my GB was removed I stayed away from fatty greasy foods simple soups broths for a few weeks. Stayed away from restrurants and kept a journal of the foodstuff hate ostensibly yen stomah and did not.,

eggs and dairy were a big issue for me and never ate boxed foods from stores. Yogurt and probiotics helped, after galbladder removed the enzymes that break up fatty foods ans dairy fried foods are hard to break down. 

It it takes a few months for the body to adjust. Also the doc can prescribe enzymes for you to take to help,break down foods.

if you can drink smoothies and protein shakes theat may help you feel better.

• Posted

you gave ne hope! so if i stayvon this diet which i have not been doing, your tellimg me after some months go by i will recover from nausea????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.