nausea for 2 years.....

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi I have had nausea for 2 years now and I have had tests, upper GI's and blood work done. everything was fine. I dont know what I am supose to do anymore. I cant eat, im not losing weight, I feel like crap everyday and I have no clue why. please help. 

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My only problem is that If I don't eat my blood sugar drops way down and then i have to eat. everything that smells makes me want to get sick and I love food. Im trying to become a pastory Chef but idk if that will happen.
  • Posted

Insist on an upper endoscopy and a gastric emptying study. Be an advocate for yourself!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.