Nausea on carbimazole

Posted , 1 user is following.

After an initial improvement, I am feeling very nauseous. Been on carbimazole 5mg for 16 days now. Anybody out there has had the same symptoms?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes,  I'm also feeling the same.  Also have bad headache, pressure on head and feeling panic. Also feeling muscles weakness. Im on 30 mg carbimazole for 8 days. 

• Posted

That makes me feel better. Not that you feel ill of course but knowing that I am not the only one and it might be normal side effects. Mine is the lowest dose compared to you so I shouldn’t be complaining. When looking at the leaflet, it says 4 to 8 weeks to feel better. My heart rate has slowed down and my hands have stopped shaking so that’s a plus I guess. Thanks for your reply.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.