Nauseous

Posted , 11 users are following.

hello ladies,

has anyone suffered from severe nausea I feel like a pregnant woman at 53 years been feeling like screaming when a horrible symptom is gone a new one pops up what to do ugh, I feel nauseous nonstop lately any advice is welcome.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

no suggestions jyst telling u im there with ya. it seems thetes no rest. ive now got this aweful burni g inmy stomach that makes me nauseous..it brings on a headache. i been telling my partner i feel like i have the worse hangover with the flu all day mix d with anxiety x 1000 and then the other shi..t mix d in..hang in there.

• Posted

I feel your pain! I am nauseated at least three weeks out of the month. It has become so severe it is almost debilitating. My face and neck gets severely hot but hands are cold?! My temp usually stays low grade as well during those times?! It is all so confusing!

• Posted

I know how you feel i get it alot .it comes over me in waves .i suffered from bad nausea when i was pregnant so must must be the hormones

• Posted

Sitting here under a blanket, sipping a cup of tea and i feel like I did when i was pregnant! I am slightly nauseous for most of the day. I can eat and drink with no problems. However, I have had two bouts of vertigo over the past week so it may be due to that. The vertigo only hits me when i get out of the car after along drive, bend over to take off my shoes and whoosh dizziness & nausea. I am slightly dizzy now. Off to the doctor's in an hour to discuss. I am 11 months without a period & 51.

• Posted

not been on for a while feeling anxious at the mo with menopause and coronirvirus feeling soo stressed anyone the same xxxx

• Posted

I am so nauseous today and have been the last couple of weeks how can there not be something really wrong when we feel so crap

• Posted

I am so nauseous today and have been the last couple of weeks how can there not be something really wrong when we feel so crap

• Posted

I'm with you. I get nausea too. Its been ongoing for 5 years since starting perimenopause, plus flu like symptoms and headache too. Luckily it's only happen temporarily, comes and goes. However I do eat and drink normally.

Been to my doctor few times in past 5 years because of this but only prescribed medication to stop the nausea.

Honestly it's tough to deal with symptoms after symptoms. I just take it easy and when I feel overwhelm I visit my doctor.

Now with the COVID-19 it's not helping with this high level of anxiety.

• Edited

Sorry I don't have advise yet, the nausea is new for me (actually it's all new for me) right now and also feel like a pregnant 50year old. sucking on lemon drops work for me I am glad I'm not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.