Neck

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello Ladies

i keep getting a feeling of something in my throat, my neck also feels tight, anyone else? x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes:/ I do get that and funny you are posting this now because I have been having it. It is on and off and I am thinking it is more when I am stressed or anxious more than usual, or tired- jet lagged, etc. Cannot confirm that is the case a 100%, but I suspect. Also, such posts have been on here many times. It does happen apparently. Make sure you check on it if you feel you need to and especially if it keeps getting worse or not go away.

• Posted

Hi yes i do get that tight feeling in my neck its weird its like when i try to turn my head its going in slow motion because its so tight but also my legs feel tight my abdomen feels tight. Do you ever feel it anywhere other than your neck?

• Posted

yes its most likely anxiety. an anti-anxiety med like ativan makes mine stop. but i only take something if its really bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.