Need a man's perspective

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have a lump under my chin just above my adams apple is it just me who has this or does every 1 have 1 I'm doing well with my anxiety and panic but I think this might tip me over the edge need reassuring 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Well im not a bloke but i can feel more than one lump in my throat...Try googling this mayvbe if you havent already? im sure its totally normal..xxx
    • Posted

No Google for me lol last time I felt a lump I Google it it was something to do with cancer for get that lol
    • Posted

Hey Paul I've still got my lump I don't no if it normal but I can feel lymth node next to my neck muscle they keep saying it's normal but I'm not sure.  Lol and I have small. One around jaw.  Have u been doctors yet can u see it? 
    • Posted

No not yet I never noticed it before its just now it die sent hurt or seem to be getting bigger so I think I'll be fine 
  • Posted

Paul whatever you do do not ignore it, have it seen my your GP and if not happy see another GP for 2nd opinion. callum

ps as for googling it  dont. that is not good advice, a GP is the person you need to  go and see asap 

• Posted

Been to the Dr's it's a swollen limpnod thing I have to go back in to weeks to get it checked to see if it has got bigger if it has will have to have blood tests done nope it goes down apparently it's an infection don't feel like I have a infection 
    • Posted

I've still got mine swollen on my neck under my jaw I don't fink i have infection but more I tell people they have they to so it seems common.  Were they concerned at all
    • Posted

Not really if it gets bigger then they will be but I have been told they get big through stress 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.