Need advice. A LOT OF SYMPTOMS - Gallbladder issue ?

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi everyone !

I wanted to ask if anyone else diagnosed with a gallbladder issue had these symptoms. These symptoms came on suddenly and won't go away.

Right now my symptoms are

- Upper abdominal pain (mainly center and right side)

- Right shoulder/neck pain

- Nausea

- Some vomiting

- Random chills/sweating

- Low grade fever (99-100)

THANK YOU ! Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Had all of those apart from the shoulder/neck pain. Go see your GP and they’ll decide if you need to go for an ultrasound of your gallbladder xx
  • Posted

You definitely need to go to your doctor. I had all those symptoms except the fever. The sooner you have it seen to the better. If it is your gallbladder you should have it seen to and taken care of sooner than later. That kind of pain and symptoms can wear you down fast. Go see your doctor and good luck.
  • Posted

You need to get a scan done and I would have it done sooner rather than later, especially as you have the fever.  That means your gallbladder (if it is that) is infected.  You could try going to the ER but they were useless in my case.  I went to them 3 times and each time they misdiagnosed me and said it was NOT my gb because my bloodwork came back okay.  Then my doc did a scan and my gb was full of stones and leaking sludge.  It does sound to me like it is your gb, I had all those symptoms except the fever.  
  • Posted

The first symptoms I had two years ago was a dull ache in my upper right side, then years later it was  back pain, chest pain, nausea periodically and vomiting periodically. 
  • Posted

I had all these apart from shoulder pain. Still having them. Mostly the nausea. Go see your doctor. I had scan and am waiting to go in for removal.
  • Posted

Hi, really feel for you, these symptoms certainly sound like Gallbladder problems. Always safest to be checked out immediately by a health care professional, firstly. 

The symptoms you have described, I have had the constant neck pain and arms, chest identical there with what you have noted. I’ve had chills and then very warm from the beginning nearly a year now. 

I also can have pain all over my stomach and body when the pain starts. Make sure you see someone ASAP with any high fever, I had a temperature of 39 December 2017 and was admitted into hospital immediately, for Five days with, suspected gallbladder infection. 

Hope these points I’ve noted help, please look after yourself and make sure you see someone soon. Good luck 

• Posted

Hi ! had all those for about 4 months in and out of hospital wrongly diagnosed because I was not over weight ! been very poorly since before last December actually had a stone stuck in my bile duct the pain was awful ! high temp ! everything you put and more ! blood work liver enzymes very high ! They thought it was hepitas no it was not ! and I don't drink either hope you feel relief soon 👌

• Posted

Have all of those and also a permanent dull pain above my right eye, don't know if that's related.  They have finally put me on the waiting list to have my gb removed and I don't have gallstones.  Its been a long struggle but you do have to go to ER as it is like having a heart attack, so stay on the safe side and get it checked out.  Good luck

• Posted

I had all of the above and now awaiting surgery, definitely seek medical advice! I found the back and shoulder pain to be awful!

Good luck x

• Posted

Sounds very much like a gallbladder problem. The shoulder pain may seem random but a lot of people do report having a referred pain there from the gallbladder.

It is worth getting it checked out as it can affect your liver function and your pancreas (and it hurts like a b***h!!)

L

• Posted

Yep, had all of those symptoms except fever. But it varies from person to person. But a fever is definitely a sign that you need to have that issue resolved soon. As in soon. Go to your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.