Need advice on the 1 pimple on shaft of uncircumcised penis

Posted , 5 users are following.

I dont know how to explain so I am using the term pimple.

I am sexually active with only 1 female partner though few times I had sex without condoms.

Effect:

I dont feel anything with regards to the 1 pimple when I urinate, masturabate, have sex etc.

Past Observations: (I cant remember the past events 100% accurately)

I may have noticed it few months back when it may have been some what smaller.

My first reaction was to scratch it with my nail but I felt pain (when I scratched it with my nail). So I left it alone.

Now:

Now the pimple got my attention again. (But I avoid scratching / touching the pimple)

Please advise.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I think it's probably just a small sebaceous cyst.  I think it's harmless and may just fix itself, but if you want it removed, I'd probably let a doctor do it.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

These links may help, though the second is written for doctors:

https://patient.info/health/epidermoid-and-pilar-cysts-sebaceous-cysts-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/epidermoid-and-pilar-cysts-sebaceous-cysts-pro

• Posted

I cant thank you enoughh but still ml66uk thanks very much for your time. I mean it means a lot to me & your reply is much appreciated.

I will read the links provided to understand it properly.

Finally I will update if I proceed with anything.

• Posted

Hi, I know this won't help you in any way but I think you could help me. I just want to know how to attach pictures on your posts. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this as I have something that I want to check out. Thank you very much.

• Posted

You need to be on a PC or laptop with a large window to add pictures.  If you are, then you should see some extra icons towards the top right of where you type, and the right hand icon (which I think is supposed to look like the sun over hills) will add images.

The pic I've attached here shows the icons:

• Posted

Thank you very much. Its been there all along. I guess there's a perk in using a pc. :D

• Posted

I agree it does look like a cyst.  Easily removed by a plastic surgeon.  Get a referral from your GP and get it removed.
  • Posted

It looks like a skin tag to me. Though i will advice be careful because your are uncircumcised ypur prone to more infections and stds. Wash the foreskin thoroughly though i do suggest to get tested for a piece of mind
  • Posted

Nvm i saw. The other pics now qnd it does look like a cyst the first pic looked lLikea a skin tag
    • Posted

thanks erika90744 for the reply. I will be more cautious because of uncircumcised.
  • Posted

Hello,

just to give an update. 

What Happened:

While taking hot shower on 14th Feb 2018, I just saw a white dot (like whitehead) outside on the skin which came out/ burst on its own & washed away. ( I did not try to squeeze or anything)

What I did:

As it burst on its own, I thought may be I can get rid of left over white stuff (like the size of dot) which was still inside the sebaceous cyst. I tried to squeeze out 2-3 times but it didnt come out .So I just left it alone.

What am doing Now:

Generally I just wash penis with (Naturally Derived Hand Wash ) in hot shower.

But now after drying it I am applying 2 drops of Povidone-iodine solution on the sebaceous cyst.

Providing photos for evaluation that was taken on 16/02/2018.

I do not feel/ have any kind of issue with it after the shower incident. Plus my overall health is also ok.

Please advise.

1050 GMT FRIDAY 16/02/2018

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.