Need Friends to Talk

Posted , 6 users are following.

girl, 22 years old. I am not sure about i have depression or not because I never make check it up. I never talk about it to others.  But i want to know, and maybe if i talk with someone who knows about it, i will find the answer.

i am not good in word, so i dont have many friends in real life, even in virtual life i m not very good too. i m affraid of strangers and i m very very shy person. so its hard for me to find the answer by myself. i hope someone who understand my wish want to help me by give me replay and want to be my friend.

sorry i m not very good at english.

thanks.

0 likes, 15 replies

Report / Delete

15 Replies

• Posted

Hey without knowing why you think you might be depressed it will be hard for anyone to help you I will try if you let me but if it is just about making friends then you just have to get out there and make some low self esteem could be all your really feeling
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Dear No name .

may I Congratulate you for Placing your Comment . Why? Because you have had the Courage to reach out and ask the Question about the Possibility of being depressed .

Your Isolation and Lack of friends may Well be a trigger for Lonelienss .

You Can talk to me and Many others on this site .

I Will wait to See if you want to talk More . You are not alone in feeling the way you do . Many of us have been in similar situations and Feel Lost '

Maybe you will Want to say more . to open your heart On how you feel Is a very very good first Step . . .

Oberone

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi I think the best thing for you is to go to your GP for a diagnosis to see weather you are suffering from depression and if so to see what is on offer in your area. Stick with this forum as people here will support you. Hope this helps. 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

thank you for your warm welcome. i think about check it up too, but... i dont know, i am too afraid to meet stranger, and i dont know i can believing them or not. i feel like crying and run then shut my self in the room when i meet stranger. so i dont think i can handle it well.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

that the problem, now i live far away from home because of my job.

sometimes its feel like miracle when i got a job lol

i m in new town now, and i dont really close with others, so i dont know who should i ask.

and acctually, my family condiion its not good too, so...

i dont know...

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there no name. It sounds like you may have social anxiety disorder which may be making you depressed. That's what happened to me. I have fully recoved now and you can too! It doesn't matter what is causing it, you can get to the bottom of it and make yourself better with therapy, and medication if necessary. Please see your doctor x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

No name are you Safe? Do you Feel Safe?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it sounds more like a social anxiety than depression.

Richard

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

SEE A THERAPIST>>Unbiased person you can be REAL with and not be shy...They are trained proffersionals
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up