Need help?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, some of you may know me by now.  Thing is I'm really struggling at the moment.  Trying so hard not to od again tonight.  Sorry to be such a pain all the time.

1 like, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

can you phone someone up for help
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi mami are you still feeling suicidal ? the reason i ask is if you are it would be worth while getting you a phone number for samaritans they are really good and they dont judge you they will listen and get you the help you may need ! but by all means continue doing so ! please let me know how youre getting on david
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Last time I phoned Samaritans I had already od'd and was tempted to take more, so phoned up for help.  They just said it was my choice and they couldn't do anything.  Not phoning them again!  Thanks for trying x
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What is out of hours?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Susan, out of hours are social workers which we are adviced to call when community mental health team is closed, i.e. after 5.00pm, weekends and holidays.  They are trained to deal with mental health issues I think.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

mami pauls right you need to phone someone for help even its not the last one you phoned ! if you dont mind are you in scotland or england ! the reson i ask is there are different avenues of help depending were you live ! david
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi mami5 do you not have access to the MH crisis team? I,m not sure where you are from, but this service is available in the UK especially if you have some history with them...jx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ohhhhhhh mami, I do so feel for u. I have read a few of your posts. And I noticed mainly things always end CARNT  or MISS your children who you love  so much. Life for you sounds awful and with your problems that thrown at you. I wish I had a magic wand for you I would wave it and bring you some happiness no lots of happiness. And a sprinkle of dust thrown in. But in reality you have to contact or phone doctor / someone to help and advise you for medication. And someone who you can explain how your  feeling so they can guide you to the right place! Please mami. For us all we are all so worried about you. Step back and just think what do u want from life? Think to of your children?x
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up