Need Help!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well it's been a few months seeing a cbt therapist & I don't feel any better. I feel she hasn't helped me with my anxiety or depression.I am on Wellbutrin 300mg & just got back on xanex 1mg. I got on the Wellbutrin to quick smoking & depression & it doesn't help with either one. In fact i am smoking even more since being on it since Sept, 2016. Been on Cybalta & Zoloft & They didn't work. I was on them long enough to get over side effects & then longer with no help. I don't know what to try next because this depression is really crippling me!!!!

I feel I need to try another antidepresssion med. I can't go on like this!!

Mornings are the worst & feel like not even going to work. When I'm off from work I don't have the motivation to get dress & go out.

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi linda. Not sure how much i cn help as im suicidal rite now xxx but yr pist touched me xxx i have to live to see my daughters graduation ball (16). So 2*a half more yrs xxx im with u in that yhe only thing thats ever helped me is medication xxxx im seeing a therapist again nxt weds c wat they cn do with this screwed up mind xxx i wish u all the luck Ld happines ever xxx
    • Posted

Hi Amanda, I know what u are feeling & I always think about suicide

The only thing which keeps me from doing this is my son & cat.

It would destroy my son & don't know what would happen to my cat??

Sounds like u are young enough to have a 16 yr old daughter & u need to think how she would be if u were gone!! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND what u are going thru & feel that there is NO CURE!!

I live alone and have lost all my friends due to my depression. I cry every morning & worry about everything ( very negative) I want my old life back when I had the drive to do things & go out. I go to work because I have to but it's a p/t job & when I'm off I don't even want to go out of the house. I get a small social security ck & work p/t to make ends meet. I rent & can't afford to stay here much longer. My only opition is that i am on the list for a SMALL LOW INCOME APT 525sq foot. I dread having to go into this. I smoke & u can't smoke in these apt's & I have smoked for over 50yrs. That's why I got on Wellbutrin & sooo dissapointed that it's not WORKING.

• Posted

Amanda, how r u doing, I hope ur feeling better??

I want to reach out & HUG YOU just to let u know your not in this battle alone. I feel the same mornings r the worst as i said. I am going to ask to beput on PROZAC because Wellbutrin is not helping & really not sure if Xnanx is helping either. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH & LET ME KNOW HOW U R

• Posted

You got a job? That's good. Try and count your blessings and maybe try mertazapine.

• Posted

Laserbean, how does metazapine work??

Does it help with depression & anxiety????

My dr put me on gebapentin besides the wellbutrin & xanax.

I was having diarrhea for a couple of wks & had to discontinue.

• Posted

Laserbean, Please tell me if Mertazapine is good  for anxnitey or just a sleep med??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.