Need Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have posted here before and have been ok for a while, bt its all back. Cant get all the worries out of my mind. only sleeping fo a few hours a night. wake up about 1am with anxiety. sweeting, feeling very nervous and tearful. Am on medication please does anyone else feel like this or am I going mad. Every little thing is a major problem please help 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi everything your feeling is an sounds lik anxiety. Had something worrying you. Make s appointment with your gp to explain how you're feeling. And just remember you are stong enough. Just try think off something which makes you smile then ride the wired feeling will past. Brain control.
    • Posted

Thank you Shell58234 its so difficult today, so tired feel very tearful dont want to work, silly thoughts are also giving me attacks

• Posted

Yeah I know that feeling so well. If you Can just watch tv or dvd just have a lazy day what meds did the gp put you on for your anxiety
  • Posted

You are not alone.  You are not going crazy.  See a therapist.  Getting to the root of the things you worry about will help. Getting professional feedback regarding the source of your anxiety will help you. Much of which we worry about never happens. Since you seems to be able to recognize the minor and major problems, consciously say to yourself "I am not going to make a big deal out of this."  Or having a "so what" attitude about things you can do nothing about. Try not to worry about what you think people are saying or feeling about you. They have their own problems.  We are all fallible human beings. There are natural supplements that can help you deal with anxiety and sleep.  Stay away from caffeine.  God loves you.   Talk to Him.
  • Posted

Shell 58234 The GP has put me on Paroxetine
  • Posted

Thank you Steadfast for your kind comments

• Posted

trust me you are not going crazy at all hun im on the same boat!!!! It's all Anxiety! its awful if you want most of this to go away go for 30 min- 1 hr walks and you will sleep better works for me. Im also on meds (5mg valium) keep up the fight you are not alone god bless you! 
    • Posted

Hi keep away from valium there ok for 4 weeks. After that you will always depend on them. So No to valium. Read about them. I believe they sound be band,
  • Posted

Hi there - totally sympathise with you feelings - the fear of anxiety is often more powerful than anxiety itself  - e.g. worrying about something to the extent that everything else seems a big worry too and ends up spiralling. Remember that they're only feelings and the outside world carries on as normal. Be sure to talk to someone close to you about your feelings - parent or friend - you'll soon realise that anxiety is very common and millions of people experience it. 
    • Posted

Hi this won't be much help. But I thought I would let you know I woke up feeling the same. Another crazy day ahead. Just get you down don't it. We will be ok soon. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.