Need help

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm so tired of having this feeling and no matter how many times I try to tell myself it's anxiety it doesn't help and I've been to the ER about 6 times and they haven't been able to find anything wrong, it's a hard feeling to describe but I will try my best I can't feel my body at all and when I get really worked up about it I get a really hot feeling and I feel out of my body constantly and I'm really out of it and I feel like I'm in a different world always. Everything I touch feels weird and it's hard to move or even do anything because my body doesn't feel right I can't even keep a conversation with people talking sounds weird to me and when I'm in a middle of a panic attack with it, it's so hard to even get out of it but once I'm done freaking out I don't have that much relief because the feeling is always there. I feel like Im never going back to normal. I haven't left my bed all day because I'm so upset with how my body feels. Does anyone have similar problems or can help me get through the night 

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Any ave you been to your GP. ? Dependent on your age and location there are medicines that can control your symptoms. CBT is likely to be the long-term solution thou, again your likely to need to see a GP for access to that.
  • Posted

Hi Anna. I have a similar issue and have had it before and i did recover and you will too. 

The only thing I can really say is when you overcome your panick and anxiety the other symptoms of feeling strange and detached from people and surrounding will disappear. 

Every feeling and thought needs a positive put it this way if we weren't meant to be in this world god would not have put us here.

Belief you will get  better and it will happen

• Posted

I've been trying to cope with the feeling as best as I can but its so intense it's ruining my life and not being in my body is the scariest feeling 
    • Posted

Have you seem a psychiatrist? Have you been diagnosed?
    • Posted

Yes I've been to a physchologist as well I just never knew anxiety could be so severe I've always had anxiety in the past but never like this
    • Posted

What have you convinced yourself that it is? We tend to do that smile
    • Posted

I'm not sure I just think I'm dying every second and that I'm going to go crazy or that I have a rare terrie disease that no one has any idea what I'm talking about 
    • Posted

They would've found it. Doctors and psychs say its anxiety, it's anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.