Need Help

Posted , 1 user is following.

after 2 month i saw on my scrotum small yellowish bumps or sores no clue how to call them. And wnet to my med clinic. Dermatologist said nothing to worry if these bumps grow up we need fix it. My english bad so dont judge me. Later he prescribr 2 gels apply to my scrotum after shower. And nothing more since then they didnt changed shape but got little wider like spread. Next on my penile i found out my penis head color changed and became swollen im uncircumcised. I will add 2 photo so who had this issue can help me know what going on. Maybe its herpes? I need i guess i again to med clinic and ask for infection any make tests so i know im negative. BTW i had sex with girlfriend 1 week ago and she seems fine nothing. Maybe im to blind little and scared and nothing to worry about?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

3 Photos of mine issue could it be herpes? Do i need re visit doc clinic and get tested for HPV1 and HPV2? .. Could be be by unknown issue?
  • Posted

Are these itchy or painful?
    • Posted

Nothing no itching no spreading and redness. Just staying normal could be infection random? didnt made any test but doctors said nothing to worry. Sadly im scared could be herpes or HIV ..
  • Posted

On top of that i dont have anything on my anus or lips around just my back full of small zits. I guess its acne my dad has at young age alot. considering im scared with my genitals and penis at first place we had sex 1 week ago anal. My penis was like whiteish color and little skin dry with red small bumps and thats its after 2days all gone. Before all things with my girlfriend i had visit doctor for another issue and doctor said i see nothing in this and dont worry about this. Im realy scared could be Herpes or even HIV ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.