NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

so a few days ago, i had unprotected sex with this guy i've been dating since february. now, prior to the night we had sex, we broke up for like 2-3 weeks. i believe that during the breakup he had sex with someone else and caught and STD and then passed it on to me. i've never had any STDs so im not sure if im correct about my suspicions. ive been experiencing some difficulties with my lady part. it has been itching from time to time and i decided to take a look. at first glance, i thought that maybe this is happening because he nutted inside me and i didnt take a shower until i woke up the next morning. but because ive been keeping track of the changes for 3 days, i beginning to believe its much more serious than that. so before i alert anyone and go to the clinic, i need some feedback on what this might be and how serious it is. heres all the pictures ive taken: imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hello. i don't really see anything except picture 4 looks like herpes. i have herpes and so does most people. 80% of ppl who have it don't know.

i would get tested

• Posted

thanks so much for your help. i did a little research and i was kinda thinking the same thing. im going to the clinic first thing in the morning 😃

• Posted

good idea! i know it might be scary but I've had it for 3 years and i don't get outbreaks anymore except very rarely.

• Posted

yes but not even a bad outbreak it could be the start of one

my ex one time came home with a bad itch and when we took a look down there it was swollen from the herpes it looked so painful. i have not gotten an outbreak at all down there and ifs been 7 months does that mean eventually i will have one? i been so scared eversince

• Posted

you could but it might not be as bad. you have been exposed thats for sure but it might not go as bad because its been 7 months. my first outbreak was small and i still have a small outbreak every time I have one. but there are people who's outbreaks are bad.

most people never do. you could have already had it in your system. thats the tricky thing about herpes

• Posted

so the clinic wasn't doing walk ins today. so i made an appt for monday morning..but i'm really concerned with the second to last picture...do you have ant ideas what that might be? did your outbreaks ever look like that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.