Need help guys !

Posted , 9 users are following.

hey guys I'm 17 male I'm suffering from health anxiety and I need help! I'm constantly worrying about my health and brain tumors or cancer I've recently been down a lot and is goig through it I've been having A lot of head pressure lately Body aches weird sensations in my head What freaks me out the most is when i try to fall asleep it's like whatever I'm thinking of I can go Into a little dream of it and snap my self out because I get scared and then can't sleel I've also been expirencing some muscle twitches they come and go can you guys please help me ! Terrified I have a brain tumor  I also been having anxiety attacks lately I

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi im also suffering with health anxiety, iv somehow convinced myself that I got epilepsy, and even when people tell me im fine it still wont get out of my head. I dont know where this has come from but it affects me daily as iv got a fear of lights now. Anyhow before I had this I also thought I had a brain tumour and I was getting headaches everyday but the dr said the headaches are through stress and anxiety  and once I kept saying that to myself everytime my head hurt it slowly went out of my mind. I take 500mg of rhodeola rosea which is a herbal remedy for anxiety, is has helped me alot and I also use bach rescue remedy which is herbal aswel as I dont like taking over the counter or prescribed tablets. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Posted

Also all the symtoms your getting with the weird feeling in your head and twitching is exacly what I had so try not to worry
    • Posted

Did you Also have the Partial seizure symptoms which made you think you had epilepsy? Dozing off to sleep and having de ja vu ? Thanks man appreciate your advice made me feel better I just freak out but only when I think about it like tonight I couldint sleep when I would doze off it felt like I was dreaming but I was awake ?
    • Posted

Yes thats all part of the anxiety it totally messes with your head. Because your focusing on it so much u pick up on every little pain, twitch etc i had health anxiety about 10years ago when I was 17 I thought I had every illness going but I managed to get over that.. Next time u feel panicky just try to distract yourself by thinking of happy things, sing a song in ur head or watch a film. Also dont look things up online like I used to as it makes you feel 10 times worse in the end. u will get passed this u just got to keep calm when the oanic starts and keep telling  yourself your fine and its all anxiety.
  • Posted

hi jake.you are in your panic days and always worry about diffrnt kinds of diseases Absolutely your are fine bodily but becoz we r panic our body starts to reaction.try meditation,or try sth new that is your favrt it will make distract your mind.
    • Posted

Will do thanks a lot need to get over this Anxiety plays a bigger part in your life then you expect 
  • Posted

Hey jake. I know 100% how you feel because I worry about the same thing and been going through the same thing.but the more I look online at things like this, the less scared I am and realize it could simply be anxiety. I get head pressure, headaches, sharp pains like an ice pick feeling that comes and goes, scalp pain, and also now getting pains all over my body. But it's only when I have my attacks... But the head pain may or may not be perist.  I know its hard to do, but you need to try to take your mind off it, I know it's easier said than done. Do you have persist symptoms? depending on my day I do, but if I'm busy with something else I dont. Like today, I'm writing this so I'm thinking about it so of corse I feel something, but earlier, I was onlinw looking at nails and make up, doing the girl thing, and I felt fine. You should go seek help, medication does work wonders and can help. I'm about to start my new medication tonivht actually and hopefully within a week I see a differencesmile take care and feel better soon!
    • Posted

Thanks Victoria made me feel better now yeah it's inly when I think about it but it's hard for it to leave my head you know ? It's constantly there because im constantly thinking about it but I've had days were it went away when I was busy doing something 
    • Posted

I worry too. It's always on my mind that I could have a tumor, but these seem to be "normal" things to feel. I have no doubt though in the back of my mind when I am calm, none of this started happening for me until I became stressed out. I went through a lot and still isn't over yet. I bet once it is And I starr my medication it'll be gone. 
    • Posted

Hello Victoria....

I suffer from anxiety. I been like this about 2months. It makes me worry about this. One time I felt like this about 15 years ago. It didn't take that long to go away. Now I just got it back again. I have alot of pressure in my head, shooting pain in my stomache. It scares me when I feel these symptoms. Alot of times I had to go to the ER b/c of this. I get scare about my anxiety coming back. Its hard not to think about it. Its a scary feeling. When I feel like this I just PRAY🙇 to GOD about this. Then my anxiety calms down. I feel good when I don't feel the anxiety. I have to keep myself busy some how. I start feeling like this as soon as I wake up in the morning. I hate that feeling. Victoria.... What is the medicine you take called?

• Posted

Hey Peggy! I'm the same way, my anxiety strts the moment I wake up, but its been getting better. I'm about to start pristiq, I'm honestly scared to try it because I've tried clexa? I think that's some what close to how it's spelt and for a week, I had horrible side effects. Lexapro is good, I loved it but I couldn't afford it and this new stuff my doctor gave me for free to help me out. 
    • Posted

Victoria....

What's the medicine called? Lexapro?  Do you any good herbal anxiety medicine?

• Posted

Does Lexapro works? Does it give you any side effect? Do you take it all the time?  Do you know any herbal medicine for anxiety?
    • Posted

Lexapro does work. There Are side effects but I never had them so I'm not sure what they Are. And no I dont know
    • Posted

Hi Peggy, If your looking for a good herbal remedy I take 500mg of rhodeola rosea every morning and it's helped me a lot with my anxiety, it is a herbal remedy for treating anxiety and depression. I was given the antidepressant citolopram by my dr which I forced myself to take for 3 days then I stopped as I hate the thought of taking any tablets as I panic about side affects but I'm fine with taking these herbal tablets for some reason. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.