Need help guys !

Posted , 9 users are following.

hey guys I'm 17 male I'm suffering from health anxiety and I need help! I'm constantly worrying about my health and brain tumors or cancer I've recently been down a lot and is goig through it I've been having A lot of head pressure lately Body aches weird sensations in my head What freaks me out the most is when i try to fall asleep it's like whatever I'm thinking of I can go Into a little dream of it and snap my self out because I get scared and then can't sleel I've also been expirencing some muscle twitches they come and go can you guys please help me ! Terrified I have a brain tumor  I also been having anxiety attacks lately I

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Bless your heart Jake! I've been suffering from this for the last couple of years. The worst thing I did is get on WebMD and similar sites. I still suffer badly from anxiety but I have less of the health issue. My therapist tells me that these pains or twitches have never been anything before so why now? I've thught I've had stroke, heart attack, epilepsy, lupus, brain tumor.. The list goes on. I've recently started trying to meditate. I will warn you with meditation that it doesn't always work as taking your mind completely away can be difficult if it's always wandering. Just know you're not alone.
  • Posted

I have the exact same problem. Ended up taking myself to A&E last night which did absolutely no good because they made me wait hours & then sent me on my way. 

But whatever, I won't give up trying to get help. I will keep going until they get sick of me. 

Try to breathe, I know it's hard. I have pain all the time. Twinges everywhere from my feet to my head. I hate it. But I'm still here. So that's a pretty good sign. 

Get on at your GP to check you over. I'm desperate for a CT and MRI scan cos I am convinced I have a brain tumour too. 

I hope it gets easier for you x

• Posted

I've been feeling like how you are for 2 month..every single day...it sucks! I honestly think i've got cancer in my lungs or brain...oh and to make matters worse...i found a little pea size lump in my upper thigh...i was absolutley terrified! got told at the docs it "sounds" and feels like one of those skin tags (not a serious health problem)..i'm not as convinced but time will tell. But yeh, don't stress,it'll make you worse.Oh the sleep thing you feel, i got that back in february, tho for me, when i was about to fall asleep, my eyes felt like they were gona roll to the back of my head, AND my head was spinning, i was seeing double walls in my room and thought i was going to have a seizure...scary times.But i can tell you that you are fine and nothing bad is going to happen to you, i know..i've been through it..and so has alot of other people, your not alone! talk it out to someone,read other peoples stories...i do and it makes me feel sane again and that i'm not going crazy cheesygrin  Just breath deeply and calmly..you'll get through it.
  • Posted

It's anxiety...I have all the same symptoms...however my uncle had a brain tumor and had NO symptoms and you usually dont with tumors so its most likely anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.