Need help .. please reply .. anyone

Posted , 2 users are following.

My glans are like the are erect but mai shaft is flaccid .. foreskin hurts my glans .. there is constant needle like pain in corona(rim of gland) .. what should i do to reduce pain without any antibiotics ..

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Did you have sexual contact with anyone recently? Or do you think you’re dealing with balantis? 
    • Posted

Ok then this is highly unlikely that it’s std related. Have you had any sexual contact in the past 3 months?  
    • Posted

No i never had any sexual contact.. i did masturbate but not now for a week because of this .

Plus the glans seems like it's heavy and i am not able to get erection.

• Posted

Then you probably should go see a doctor. It’s not an std and you’re having difficult getting an erection. That sounds like something worth getting looked at specially if it has lasted for a week. 
    • Posted

I will go and see a doctor .. btw if it's not std then it can be cured right ?

• Posted

Most things can be cured or treatable. But yeah definitely see a doctor regarding this soon if possible. Are you circumsized? Age? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.