Need help .. please reply .. anyone

Posted , 2 users are following.

My glans are like the are erect but mai shaft is flaccid .. foreskin hurts my glans .. there is constant needle like pain in corona(rim of gland) .. what should i do to reduce pain without any antibiotics ..

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up