Need Help Quick!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

My heart rate is up to 120 right now and sometimes it will go down to the 90s I have been staying with some family but when I am at my house by myself it seems to stay lower and my anxiety meds aren't helping right now . All I ever do is worry about my heart and scared of death don't no wat to do

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi cody you are like me i worry about my heart myself when it races. All it is, is anxieties that raise it because when my anxieties are high my heart rate is around 120 too and it runs in the 80s and 90s or around 100 or above that when we have to learn to do some coping skills like deep breathing exercise is good to bring down the heart rate relaxation exercises are good to bring down the heart rate 

It seems when i am not around people and I am at home with my dog and birds my heart rate is down meds will help to an extent but we have to learn how to control our anxieties 

You have to find out what is making you anxious around your family you already know that when you are at home by uourself your heart rate is low and so is your anxieties 

I know that when i am around my family and other people my heart rate and anxieties are a little high being around family is stressful for me and it may be for you too. 

Try to hang in there and please do not get into the habit of feeling for your pulse like I do because when you worry more it will make you more anxious 

When i am around family and i feel anxious i need a break and go to another room to relax i don't see family much but when i do my anxieties are high 

I hope this helps you are not alone with the anxieties and high heart rate 

• Posted

At times i do sometimes i feel some palpitations but not as much as i use too and that threw me into anxieties 

You will be fine just understand that anxieties can cause a lot of physical symptoms in people like for me my stomach acts up and my heart races and pain in my stomach and gasy and diarrhea 

When this goes on i just want to hide in bed and not do anything

• Posted

my heart rate is always high, and it  hasn't killed me yet. try not to give it too much attention. I know this is easier said than done. my doctor prescribed beta blockers( just a small dose) they can help slow heartrate down

• Posted

Go back and see you doc re medication and consider therapy

Take carebiggrin

• Posted

Please try progressive muscle relaxation techniques to lower your heart beats.

When my bp shoots up, I do deep breathing and meditation. It relaxes my mind by breaaking the chain of anxious thoughts. 

Please consult your doctor about medicines. 

Take care smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.