NEED HELP REAL BAD

Posted , 3 users are following.

CAN SOME BODY PLEASE HELP ME I KNOW IT'S GOTS TO BE MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON ME BUT LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS SLEEP I WAS WOKE UP OUT MY SLEEP AS IF I WAS TRYING TO DIE IT FELT LIKE MY SPIRIT WAS LEAVING MY BODY I GUESS U CAN SAY I WAS HAVING AN ATTACK CAUSE HOW U FEEL LIKE U IS DIEING PLEASE HELP CAUSE I'M SCARED TO GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Stay calm, and say out loud that you do not like this and you wish for it to stop. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you or that you are weird and it can happen to any one, not just anxiety sufferers. It happened to me alot when i was a teenager, im 46 now and i remember it like it was yesterday
  • Posted

Hi.

I know how you feel. It's happened to me before too. It felt like my breath was literally being sucked out of me. I was afraid to go to sleep too. The more I worried about going to sleep the more it happened to me. One night I told myself not be afraid to go to bed, and I was able to calm down and I didn't wake up Saree that night. Panic attacks in sleep are possible so it could be that too. Try and soothe yourself before sleep. But it's just anxiety nothing is wrong. I'm sure you're not dying. Hang in there!

• Posted

whitney74579 I know CAUSE im healthy AND it's nothing wrong ME and I keep telling myself how u feel like u bout TO die and I felt just like u it felt like my spirt was coming out of ME now is im crazy or what 
    • Posted

Sorry I didn't meant to say Saree I meant to say scared. You're not crazy. Crazy people don't know they are crazy :p it's anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.