Need help severe panic anxiety disorder docs don't know what to do

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been hospitalized 4x for this. Im on lexapro 2pmgs. Remron 15mgs. Latuda 20mgs. Neurotin 200mgs 3x a day n klonopin .5mgs 2x a day.. n im still not calm...I throw up everyday can't eat from my nerves... doctors don't know what else to try.. ive tried zyprexa, blood pressure meds, visteral, benadryl, serqueol, paxil, effexor, prozac, thorsaine.. u name it ive tried it.. trying to find a residential treatment somewhere here in the usa.. not to easy.. im depressed from dealing with this .. I don't know what else to do.. please any help.. the doctors say they have never meant anyone so anxious.. ive tried dbt therapy as well 3x..

Please help someone

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

All I can say is I'm in the exact same boat as you! I've suffered for 7 years now and I've tried everything. Doctors have no clue what's wrong with me either. Have you tried canabis at all? Have you tried exercing? I've heard that's really good for anxiety. I haven't tried it yet cause I cope by drinking to help my anxiety. Very dumb don't start that if you haven't already

• Posted

I don't do Canabis makes me more anxious.. no I don't drink.. I would love to start excercising but I feel physically ill from this.. im on klonopin so I can't drink even if I wanted to.. when I did drink my anxiety was no existent though.. I don't know what to do.. I feel like im losing everything.. my husband left me too recently he couldn't handle it anymore n left me for another woman.. so that doesn't add to my stress.. n im living on my own for the first time n that scares me too..I can't imagine living like this for 7 years.. I will pray for u

• Posted

I will do the same for you as well! Hope everything gets better. It's a terrible thing to live with

• Posted

See an alternative doctor. Hey have centers for anxiety as well. Hoffman center in new york..choora center in cali and another state i dont rememeber. Theres a center in oregon. You have to do a search.Holistic therapy and alternative doctor. They will want you to wean off everything and clear your system. Meds arent even a cure and there are ways ro manage all this on nothing i have been doing it for 20 years. Used a biofeedback center. They train you how to breathe and calm body functions. Machine guided. .I cant use the meds. So dont worry but non traditional doctors take a different route in handling it. WHen the traditionql crap fails, go non traditional. Non traditionql at least treats your u as a full human versus a single body part anyway. Just kinda costly if not covered.
    • Posted

Chopra* and amen clinics. 
  • Posted

Hi Renee,

It looks like you have already tried almost every anti-anxiety drug available on the market. In this case I would normally recommend using one of the last resort medicines - irreversible MAO inhibitors, e.g. phenelzine (Nardil). However, these substances can be lethal if combined with certain types of food and require a very strict diet (no cheese, no alcohol, no cured meat). Also, they cannot be combined with a lot of drugs normally available over the counter (e.g. nose drops or the majority of cold/flu mixes). For these reasons, this class of medicines is rarely used these days, and their usage is limited to patients who did not respond to SSRI/SNRI and tricyclics. The question that you need to answer yourself is - would you be willing to accept all of the limitations and adjust your lifestyle accordingly?

Also, getting the right drug solves only one part of the problem. You need to start a talking therapy - CBT can be very helpful in anxiety-related conditions.

I hope this helps!

• Posted

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time Renee. Obviously, meds are not helping you. Did you have traumatic things happen to you as a child? You need someone trusted to talk to and help you get past your fears. Praying for God to guide and help calm your fears. For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7. Hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.