Need help to know what us this!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I felt this white bump like thing around anus. There is only one big and one small. Not in clusters. Nothing was reported in STD Blood work. Just worried what is this! Can anyone help? This had been there for more than 2 weeks now! Any medicine?image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for the typo in the Subject line. I meant What is this? Is this wart? herpes? I could see or feel only 2 of them. One big; one comparatively smaller. And being like this for more than 2 weeks now. No itching, no pain, no burn. But I am worried if it is some kind of STD. Can anyone help?

• Posted

looks like warts if u can get a clearer photo its not herpes

• Posted

Thanks. Does this picture help? White in color; and doesn't have broken edges like Warts.image

• Posted

the only thing it could be is warts or fordyce spots

• Posted

they seem to raised to be fordyce

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.