Need help with symptons

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I had a hysterectomy when I was 36 years old and now 47After the surgery I started having these episodes. I get a flushed feeling my heart rate increases, I get dizzy. I have been to the hospital on several occasions and they cannot figure it out. I have had stress tests, halter monitor and all kinds of blood work. It is very scary and I am sure I amp myself up when they happen because of my family history of heart issues. I have been on hormone medication and they still happen. Does anyone else have this. It makes you feel like you are going crazy because no one can figure it out.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have the dizzy stuff ,fatigue, foggy head, heart palputations, sore left breast, hot flashes, hot feeling, strange face feeling, like tingling and also very much anxiety too..I've had blood work done, nothing wrong there, Mammogram in November everything good there too. I had a partial hystorectomy about 26 years ago and I'm not 60, I do believe my menopause started in 2008 or so because my FSH reading was 49. something and in 2015 it was 77. something so yes, menopause for me I guess, and I'm asume all these crazy things going on with me are all menopause related, oh yeah one I forgot to mention, burning mouth syndrome BMS it's called and I'm not a diabetic although I am pre diabetic but watching that every morning. I've become a total aware of health nut right now and so fatigued most of the day, I HATE IT!!!!  Good luck to you, we can make it though, look at all those ladies that have and are going through what we are now. I also do OTC over the counter pills, only 9 days on it and hopefully they will kick in. I'm also on clonazepam and bp medicine too!

• Posted

Thank you! When it is happened and you have been to every type of Doctor to help and they cannot find anything it is frustratin and scary.
    • Posted

Oh gosh that's when my anxiety kicks in and I keep trying to tell myself "you're okay and this too will pass" but not easy. Today my left breast bothers me and of course I keep thinking something worse, I JUST WANT ME BACK!! Hopefully it'll all be back to normal, I pray.

• Posted

This is what the hormones do to us. I personally have the worst symptoms when there is high pollen. I never really had any allergies before. Now it seems like asthma as well.

• Posted

That is interesting because I am the same way! I never thought of that.
  • Posted

So my new "episode" is when I wake up in the morning I have the flushing feeling and tend to feel like I am going to throw up.  I have but I feel like it make to do with what some else mentioned is the pollem because "not to be grose"but is mucosy.  The other symptoms seem to last a few hours.  This has happened the last 3 days.  Has anyone else ever get this?

• Posted

yes, I do have this. Not so much nausea anymore but anxiety in the stomach. I think it is conected with gas or sth pressing on a vagus nerve. I combat this by 1) eating boiled leenseed, when it feels like nausea, or 2) tighting a thick belt around my abdomen. This resembles the Valsalva manouver and reduces the heart rate which is elevated during a flushing episode.
    • Posted

I don't throw up but the spring time sure does bring on the crap in my throat and stuffy nose too. I never use to have allergies, so my guess is its menopause bringing it on full force.

• Posted

It sounds like a simple case of anxiety attacks! I had the same symptoms and have been put on a 0.5 mg nerve pill by my psychiatrist and am symptom free now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.