Need Info On my Case

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dear Doctor / Doctors,

My Self Kumar and I am from Bangalore. My age is 34 and unmarried. For body relaxation I visited 3 diff massage on 6th, 13th, and 20th August 2019. But Unfortunately, they are not professional spa as they will provide special service like Hand job (Happy Ending) along with massage. Idiotically I also took that service (No intercourse, direct sex, oral sex, direct contact with vagina, no body to body massage, no body fluid exchange), but I am not sure about the hygiene of the therapist hand, dress which they provided me before and after massage and I am not sure about the therapist hand on any open wound or cut. But I am sure there is no wound / cut in my dick / penis.

Now I am very much worried that will I get any STD or HIV. As I gone through some of the article from online and I found that the Hand job will not spread HIV / STD. But still I wanted to take professional expert doctor opinion on the same.

Please do help me on the same

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi kumar ,

having a hand job poses very low risk for HIV and other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). There would only be a significant risk of infection if someone had a discharge on their hands (for example the discharge from Gonorrhea) , or if they had serous fluid (for example the fluid from a herpes lesion) on their hands. There may also be some risk if someone had a significant amount of vaginal secretions or semen on their hands. But if a person did not have any of these fluids on their hands, then there would not be a risk of infection. Likewise, if a person had such a small amount of these fluids on their hands that you did not even notice anything, then there would also not be any significant risk of infection. Technically, almost anything is possible. But realistically, the chances of you getting HIV or another STD from getting a hand job, would be extremely low.

i hope thats answered your question

• Posted

Dear Kim,

Thanks for the prompt response.

As informed in my quire, i had good 30 to 40 mins oil body massage. So if the therapist has any of the fluids as mentioned in your answer, it will get mixed with the massage oil. Even than also risk will be there or not?

Please confirm.

• Posted

there is a very low risk as i stated above the chances of u catching something from a massage whether oil is applied or not is really low

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.