Need professional advice for dizzyness and faint abroad!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello,

I have recently moved to Macau, china in the last 2 weeks. For the last 3 days i have felt dizzy and faint all day. I have taken paracetomal and ibruprofen for the last day and drank plenty of water but it wont go away. I literally feel like im drunk the whole time (im not, i only drink a few times a year)

Can anyone help me or give me any advice to make me feel better or tell me what this could be? any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is there a doctor you can go and see? Would be much better than an internet diagnosis! 
  • Posted

You have only mentioned being dizzy and faint so I wonder why you are taking paracemotol and ibuprofen which are for pain and inflammation. If anything they would make the dizziness worse. You really need to see a doctor. In the meantime consider if you have any other symptoms, and also be specific about the type of dizziness. Is it always there, is it brought on by certain movements, time of day, etc.
  • Posted

It could be so many different things, and I really think if this is a first time for,this happening you should go and see a GP there.
  • Posted

I concur with the others, go to a doctor as soon as is reasonably possible.  If you have only an inner ear problem, which should be determined by someone qualified, you may try to return to daily activities, but it could be something much worse, like blood pressure or stroke.  You don't want to mess around waiting and trying other things until you have seen a doctor.  Then, if the doctor says it's not life threatening, try what every you like, lord knows not much helps in relieving the symptoms of inner ear inflamation, so go to the doctor and then look for other help.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.