need some advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'M ON LORAZEPAM 1MG AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW MANY TIME'S CAN I TAKE IT I TOOK OBE BEFORE I WENT TO BED WHICH WAS ABOUT 10 AND LIKE I NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER ONE TO CALM ME DOWN 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

The only advise I can give is speak to your GP on the dose but in mean time take as prescribed.

You may not need an appointment with your GP just ask for a quick telephone consultation and if GP ok's increase then great, if not may suggest alternative.

• Posted

Its a blancing act Takela. I am prescribed 3 a day. I feel worse when I wake up so I take one then about 7 . Then it starts wearing off and I deal with it until around 2.

I have a pill cutter so Ill take a hal after supper and one before bed. Really should have four a day but then scrip runs short. Docs are pains in the a** when prescribing benzos. Its amazing how a little pill can make you feel somewhat normal. How many do you take a day?

• Posted

There are online site where you can buy them but dont know about quality and there expensive about $3 a pill. Dont know about legality either
  • Posted

Take a half befor bed
    • Posted

Does it bother your to leave the house?
    • Posted

SOME TIMES DEPENDING ON WAT I'M DOING BUT I JUST TAKE MY LORAZEPAM WITH ME JUST INCASE I GET AN ATTACK 
  • Posted

See Im living ina 24/7 panic attack it never goes away
    • Posted

MINES COME AND GO AND MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED MY MEDICATION 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.