Need Some Advice. About my Personal Life

Posted , 4 users are following.

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/i-don-t-need-a-doctor-but-a-good-suggestion-for-my-relationship-388004?page=0#1223955

I had already written about the problem what I am facing these days. The above link will let you know about my situation. 

Today I am writing to tell you all more about me. Yesterday was really a bad day for me.... The last time I wrote my story, few days after that I left that guy. We got separated from each other. Because it had become very serious. We love each other very much but somehow we took the decision of going apart from each other. We got separated last month by 20th May. Few days were really bad for me... I used to wait for his calls and msgs so that he would call me back.... Every night I used to cry... Used to contact him and scold him everytime... But inside it used to hurt.... I loved him so much.... Then it became a habit. I started ignoring him,,,, stoped contacting him... I got busy in my other work and then it was almost a week I didnt contacted him..... 

Just last month by 24th June I went out with my friends for a movie. We took pictures, talked a lot, enjoyed the day. I had take a picture with my friend. He looks really cute. I thought let me make it as my profile picture so that I can jealous my boyfriend. He saw that picture and he commented back saying he's happy for me and with whomever I am I must be happy...... That comment made me angry. I immideately questioned him Whatever you want say directly. He said he never wanted to leave me, but because of the situation he had to do that. He said he loved only me. And when I wasn't there with him he never spoke to any other lady and not even he let anyone touch him. He said whatever problem he is facing right now. He infact told me that HE IS ONLY MINE AND I BELONG TO HIM..... This made me trust him once again. I thought to give him one more chance. But again the same thing happened the last day............

Everything was going really well. I was happy when he said that he is only mine. But what happened????? He wasnt coming to meet me from 2 days, I was really worried since I wanted to talk to him about my work issue.... I just messaged him and said Good Morning and while at night I wished him Good Night..... The next Day i.e 06/07/2015 I got a call from that other girl saying why are you forcing my guy to love you. In anger I said he is my boyfriend he has given me the right to contact him. This became an issue. She immideately came to my house and we had a great fight. She hit me with the rod, tried to kill me and tried to do suicide. Infact she used bad languages for me. The guy was right infront of us but he never took a stand for her and neither for me. He was quite all the time. We were just fighting and he was just looking at us. I don't think that its my fault or that lady's fault. Because we both are trapped. She thought that I am forcing him to be in relationship untill I said her the truth that he was the one who called me back in his life and said that he's only mine.... Listening to this she started crying and said I'm Sorry I never knew the truth. She said me to stay with him and she returned back home........

Now my question is What should I do? Should I give him time to think? or I should leave him? or Must do what that lady said me to do, to be with him separately and let it go on how it is at present and she said now she'll never fight with me after getting to know the truth?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think you both need to grow up! Sorry, but if you can't see that you are both simply not made for each other, then accept it & get on with your lives. I can relate to a lot of what you say, but you put yourself back into this guys life in spite of all the hurt you caused each other. Asking if you should go back to him after he stood & watched you 2 girls fight over him, words fail me. He probably enjoyed every ego boosting second of it. Deliberately trying to make someone jealous is childish & is no way to cultivate a loving relationship. You have both behaved badly towards each other & reaped the rewards. Time to move on, methinks.
  • Posted

Hello Christina,  I have read your previous posts and i have to conclude that this guy is playing you all. If he loved you he would be exclusive to you and treasure you. This love triangle will only bring you more pain, heartache and trust issues. Sharing someone will only devalue yourself. Please look at why you feel you need him, yes you say you love him bbut he is not respecting. He brings you close to him then pushes you away. The fact that he stood watching you and this other girl fighting over him proves he is enjoying the farce he has created at your expense. He is a player and gets his thrills, he is not serious about you or the other girl. Draw a line under this relationship and respect yourself. You deserve better.

Best wishes.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hi I agree totally with Lee.   He has probably used all the sweet words with his other  women and told them he is theirs too.  Action speak much louder than words and he isn't doing much action is he?  He is a player. 

He probably loved you fighting over him - what man wouldn't?   He will start playing you off against each again so unless you want to go through that repeatedly then back off and find yourself a man who backs up his words with actions.  

There is a relationship site on here and you might find more help on there.  This is a depression site after all.  x

• Posted

This relationship is wrong for you on so many levels and you have to learn to accept that. Whatever this guy tells you he is never going to be reliable. You deserve better. I appreciate it's hard and I don't deny you love the guy but sometimes it is better to love and let go than to love and be continually hurt. This guy cannot be trusted as he played you like a pawn against the other lady and you both got hurt because of it. Believe me when I say there are plenty of decent men out there. Take a break for a while and then start going back on the dating scene. Who knows who might turn up for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.