Need some help please???????.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi all,

here goes I'm 47, being in Peri for 22months, always suffered with deliberating Migranes ( for 20+ years and yes I take medication for this, ) acid reflux for 6+ years.

and for the last 4months suffered with my sinuses and take medication for this also....... So I've a new symptom added with my sinus problem now, my neck...... And when I get this a sore throat and also a headache all related Obviosly ENT ....

does anyone else get this to?

also I'm late by 2 weeks for my period I've ( like everyone else) had loads of peri symptoms and not a day NOT one day just lately where I'm free from these symptoms, I always have a day with somthing?!! Whether it's a new symptom or old!!!!

i take no vitamins or over the counter remedies what should I start taking to help me with these symptoms ladies???

thankyou for reading anyway!.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shelly,i don't know if you get the hot flushes but i have conquered mine by taking sage capsules they completely get rid of them x

• Posted

Hi Debbie, 

thanks for replying oh yes started with the flushes be my 2nd week, 

thanks for your advice. Defiantly look into this.

• Posted

I just get everything else my biggest problem is physical tiredness x
    • Posted

and me debbie my eyes are heavy now but im back to work in half an hour when im not at work i can sleep between two-three hours and still sleep at night its a nightmare

• Posted

Im ok with staying awake lol,i am just physically tired i hurt all over and just small everyday tasks are really hard x
    • Posted

my hands and feet ache too its such a pain (pardon the expression) going through this im on the Mirena coil until jan 17 and im dreading coming off it because i thing that is suppressing a lot of the symptoms  at the moment so not looking forward to it i forgot to say i take evening primrose as well hopefully you will find something to help x
  • Posted

Hi shelley

imtake evening primrose and also vitamin e capsules, it does help me as I have all those symptoms too, but I do get the odd week were I'm free from any symptoms.  I get bad reflux and I take omeprazole, I also take domperidone, not routine though, just when I get the gastric and bloating. I also get bad breast pains, a sharp burning pain in my breasts. I don't go to doctors anymore as everytime I go there they send me home saying it's nothing wrong with me. I am in peri for 5 yrs now, I'm 49, my periods are every 3 wks. Sometimes heavy. 

Nowadays I just take it easy and enjoy the days that I'm symptoms free as when I get all those symptoms I feel so miserable and get irritated with my families....oh well, but i found the supplements help me a little. Try and eat very light meals too, snack on nuts and dried fruits when you Feel hungry. Some days I don't really feel like eating, I snack on fruits . Cornflakes. Simple stuff. It helps with the reflux and bloating too.

kadija

• Posted

Hi since my gastritis several months ago I've learned that corn is irritating to the digestive tract. When I eat it I can't tell myself but I'm avoiding it now.

• Posted

Hi Shelly have you checked your iron levels with the doc, particularly your FERRITIN level?   It is your store house for iron so even when the haemaglobin level is fairly good this may be low and can cause AWFUL headaches.  I take sumatriptan for my migraines and it has really saved me life but you probably know about this one.

If it could be you are low in iron try taking molasses - H&B do the one I use. It was bril for me as it did not upset me delicate digestion.  Try one teaspoon in orange juice to start with and see how you go.

All the best luvy.

• Posted

Hi Allyk, 

my iron was low, my doctor did the full blood works and as a result my iron was extremly low and put on to Ferrous sulphate tablets on the highest dose, 200mg daily 3x a day, feeling so muche better that was for 6 months which lapsed and another 6 months of the same medication 3x 200mg a day.

but I noticed 3 weeks ago I was getting a real bad sore throat, then following day stiff neck then that triggered a headache?. This since the 3weeks had been on and off( the neck at one point: I couldn't tilt my head back that lasted a day) 

I'm also suffering with what can only b described as feeling very low to, soooo bloody miserable, again anyone RECCOMEND anything for this other off the doctor?.

bloody hormones.........carnt tolerate very much either got a very short fuse as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Posted

Yes it took over 6 weeks for the result and it was normal,u can see my frustration,i wouldn't normally make a fuss but I've had enough i really have xx

• Posted

shelly,  take Omega 3.  A good one.  This helped with the stiff neck thing for me.  Take it everyday.   The one I am taking is Flax Oil.  This is all I took, along with Vitamin D3 and from time to time Vitamin C, when I felt I needed it.  No harm in taking a vit D3 supplement anyway, even though your doctor said its normal.  I asked my doctor this and he said it can be taken long term.  I find it lifts mood so well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.