Need someone to help ease my fears.

Posted , 5 users are following.

For about a month and a half I've had a lot of difficulty thinking. It is not how you would think you would be. My fear is that I'm going brain dead and I'm going to die soon. Is this illogical? I have been diamond with anxiety, I've had all tests but mri done. I'm just so scared. Will it go away and am I fine?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey I feel the same in scared all the and my head feels weird I have pains all over and always think there's something wrong with me I don't no if its real or not
  • Posted

I feel the same. My thought processes seem to have slowed down, and I'm really not interested in most things, and I think the ageing process has started, and the ambition and hope I used to feel about the future has all gone.

I suffered dreadful anxiety for several months towards the end of last year and this year. Now I'm just left with this awful malaise, that makes me feel like doing nothing, and I just sleep alot.  I suppose I'm probably depressed.

Anxiety does also interfere alot with your'e ability to think straight, so its probably that which is affecting you. You are probably fine apart from the anxiety.

• Posted

One thing I have learned through all this is " if you Think your going brain dead , likely your not." I thought " I was going crazy" but!!! The fact that I thought I was, meant I wasn't. Crazy people don't think they are crazy ! I believe same goes for you. We can dewell on things so much we believe them. Anexity does make you hazy, even unreal at times. Makes you forget ( which I do often) just keep Fighting. Every morning you wake up God meant for you to be here so use that as your purpose. Hope this helps.
  • Posted

Yes when you deciede it is not so and have had eniugh it will subside.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.