Need support plzz and help

Posted , 4 users are following.

All day 24/7 I think about my anxiety and all the symptoms I notice that I'm depressed often I'm 15 by the way so it's hard for me to be at school just because of the fact there's alot of people and I don't feel comfortable neither don't like being looked at I try to sit in the back in every class I'm mainly depressed because I wanna do things that I normally did 3yrs ago all these symptoms and depression mainly come when I think about it which is 24\7 so yeah it's hell I don't really have support because my mom really doesn't understand and she thinks it's a game I was diagnosed with little agoraphobia social anxiety gad disorder some depression I don't know what normal or happy feels like I mean I'm happy some moments but most of it is just anger, sadness and a just I hate life kind of feeling I have all of these images of how id be when I take care of this which !makes me even more depressed because I want everything to be over now lol i really don't know what to do anymore it sucks I'm isolating myself from everyone little by little me and my family don't get along most of the time but when we do its not really a happy moment I wanna do so much things in life but I just don't know where to start

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

And I have anxiety and nervousness everywhere I go including school I just wanna be isolated all the time
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It will be allright. You are not alone. This seems to be really effecting your life, I would recommend going to your gp about this. I remember a few months back I felt similar to how you feel. I would wake up and dread the day almost. There is this quote, "I laugh at funny things and smile at cute things but by the end of the day I tear myself apart." Or something like that which explained myself very well. But anyway, I would try to talk to your gp, they should understand and be able to help you get through this. With the right help and practice you will feel better and be living a better life. It takes time. And you are still young and niping this problem now will help you incredibly down the line. You will be just fine. And talking about it can help alot as well, for me atleast it does.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

sounds like you are growing up and want to leave home soon to start out on your adult life.  I would not get too het up with diagnosis unless you want to own one of course.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It sounds like you are dealing with anxiety, and...teen age raging hormones. So yourself a big favor and ask your parents to take you to a doctor for diagnosis and help.

We are always here to encourage you, give you ideas on how to handle this, and to listen. but, please see your doctor, Loso. Hugs

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up