Need to speak please someone

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I had a few drinks last night woke up with heart going a bit fast so took my proponolol 40mg now I have got myself into a state thinking maybe I took my 40mg during the night as I only went to bed at 4am I’m pretty sure I didn’t and my minds makin think I have and now I’m

I’m a bad state of panickin tight numb throat tight chest fuzzy head tingly finger arms and hands goin Numb I’m

So scared gonna

Die right now

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

dont worry about it.

everytime i went out and had a few( more than a few😂wink i would always wake up to my heart pounding out my chest. i always put it down to the hangover symptoms. rehydrate yourself and go back to sleep for a bit.

• Posted

Hi I rang nhs 111 they said I should be fine I’m tryin not to panic myself led in bed watching a documentary to take my mind off things I’m startin to feel sick don’t know if that’s anxiety/hangover my eyes keep going but I dare to go asleep incase I don’t wake up xx
  • Posted

even if you did double your dose you should be fine.
  • Posted

Calm stay calm 

Laugh it off you will talk yourself into the worst happening 

Put some nice comfortable joggers and trainers large bottle of water and go out for a 45 minute walk and get some fresh air change of scenery 

Take your phone call a freind or someone close have a conversation about nothing 

Reset your mind  You will be fine 

But I would make a decision to stay away from alchol of you are on meds 

• Posted

Just alcohol anxiety. You’ll be ok tomorrow. Xanax will help tonight if you need. 

What u take propon.. for ?

• Posted

I don’t gave Xanax wish I did to help I’m on propranolol for physical symptoms of anxiety my heart palpitations x
  • Posted

I had to quit all alcohol as started to give me those symptoms more and more till I realized I was basically "allergic" to alcohol. Some people can't process it as well as others or you can develop an intolerance. If that keeps happening I suggest just to quit all alcohol or try cutting back. As we get older our livers cannot handle as much too. So our symptoms will be increased. That goes for medication as well.

Propranolol is also a strong drug that messes with blood pressure and heart rhythm. I would be careful and maybe just take less and only if you really need it. Could be that your body is just more sensitive to chemicals. I know for me that is the case, and the older I got the less of any kind of non-food substance I could handle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.