Need to talk

Posted , 10 users are following.

Today is a really hard day, I feel so low. I can't see the point if it's going to be like this, if I didn't have any get up I would have stayed in bed. I feel so alone,  and that I'm just here to help others and nothing in return. I'm confused today, would love to just disappear or it to be over. Nothing in my life is good. I know what I need to do but don't have any Inner strength or energy. 

5 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Please try the be strong I know its hard. Counseling sounds good for u as u say u need to talk ! Hugs xx
  • Posted

hi failure weve all been there it gets better with time just take longer for some people as to disappearing you would be missed by your friends and family ! please see your doctor as he is the best person to go to for help.take care and i wish you well.david x
  • Posted

Can totaly relate to your situation, was only a week or so ago that I was felling pretty much the same way, now starting to feel a whole lot better.

My point being that the dark times do get better, may take a while but you can get through it.

Take care..

• Posted

Stay Strong you have people on here and probably around that you that will get you thru this

I just been reading a story on a link I was given by counselling service and the article is quite intresting and goes to show that alot of people are suffering

As we all know from the press, 'Blue Monday' that has recently passed, may be considered the unhappiest day of the year, but for some people, depression is a daily problem.

[The word 'depression is Googled every two seconds]As the world prepared itself for the unhappiest day of the year (‘Blue Monday’ on January 19th 2015) the article explains how the Priory Group uncovered some shocking new statistics which reveal just how prevalent mental health problems are.

The statistics show that in the UK alone, the word ‘depression’ is searched online 27 times a minute. This means someone is Googling the term every two seconds.

‘Stress’ and ‘anxiety’ are also highly searched, with the former being typed into the search engine 22 times a minute and the latter 21 times.

On average, a staggering 1,171,770 searches are made in the UK every month around ‘depression’, 939,820 around ‘stress’ and 907,620 around ‘anxiety’.

Furthermore, in 2014 49,500 searches were made by people wanting to take a test to determine whether or not they were showing signs of depression.

These findings have come to light following recent figures from the Office of National Statistics which show that sickness absence due to depression, stress and anxiety equates to more than 15 million working days per year.

According to Dr Jeanette Downie – the deputy medical director and consultant psychiatrist at Priory Hospital in Glasgow – these figures are a stark reminder of the stigma around mental health, which is leading people to turn to the Internet for help rather than seek professional help.

So you not alone and there are more people that understand your pain than you think.

If you want some light reading Google counselling-directory, and choose the org dot uk

• Posted

Can you please list 3 good things in your life for us? right now smile
    • Posted

Do you have a best friend, that would be another ? A partner would be another ? 
    • Posted

I look after my parents as mum has terminal illness, I work and look after her, I don't go out, and find it easier to be on my own anyways. I Find it hard to be positive. 
    • Posted

You are an angel not a failure. Your courage is something that is a huge positive, I guess its hard for you to see it with such a low mood. Your are one of the better people that just gets on with it, what do you do for a living ?
    • Posted

I work in a office, admin supervisor, had a new boss in sept and she has also put a lot of pressure on. Ive worked there for 20years and many of my staff have been with me for over 10 years., but now find it diffcult to go in, it's not my guys but the boss. I have pressure at home and work now, there is no escape.
  • Posted

It must be hard caring for your mum I must admire you for that its not easy knowing she is terminal so its no wonder you are feeling the way you are as you have put everything aside in your life to do this you are a truely amazing person you dont give yourself enough credit,I am also feeling low but still want to help people on here as i know what it feels like and here people are the only ones that really understand,it was reasuring to feel a article on here that the goverment is finally doing something more to help and depression is finally being reconised
  • Posted

Hi I don't really want to address you as failure because you are clearly not it takes great courage strength and kindness to look after a parent who has a terminal illness I know I looked after my mum can you not get help from social services to access support for you and your family ? Have you been to a doctor? You do some time for you too dark days do pass stay strong you are clearly a remarkable person
  • Posted

Hi Failure

i can completely understand where you are at. There are many times I've felt like you do and its so so hard to pull yourself out of it and feel like getting out of bed will be worth it. I find that a hot shower helps, don't think any further than that. Jus a nice hot shower and take it from there. I wish you all the best x

• Posted

Great Advice and as daft as it sounds you have to actively do something which give you time to relax your mind. albeit for the period you may be in the shower.
  • Posted

yeah i would agree a nice shower as water is a healer and refreshes the body now thats a start smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.