Negative, grumpy raging bear.

Posted , 7 users are following.

That's how I'd describe myself the last few days. I'm PMSING this week, so not sleeping more than 4 hours a night and I'm soooooo cranky and if people could read my thoughts I'd be in trouble as they would know Im telling them off.

I've learned over the last few years nobody actually has an answer for this crap, but needed to vent.

Does anyone notice their cycle goes around the full moon. For the last 2 years I start PMSING the week before the full moon and start my period very close to the day of the full moon.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Samantha,  good day to vent!  I feel lousy today and yesterday too.  I feel like I have the flu.  Nausea, Hot, but cold.  No fever.  Period due any second, or not, who knows these days!  My periods are now every 21 days, so I barely get a break.  Interesting about the moon...I have a special needs child whose behavior is awful around a full moon.  Think about it, the ocean tides are erratic during a full moon...our bodies are made up mostly of water.  I seriously think it affects some people.  When I was a little girl, if someone was driving crazy, my mom would say a full moon must be coming!  Now I get what she meant 😀

• Posted

It's getting to the period that's the problem, once it starts by the second day of it Im back to sleeping and the cranky b***h in me leaves. I'm sure I PMS ed when I was younger; but not like this, I can't even stand myself. Oh well at least I can for the most part keep my mouth shut from saying my thoughts.

Sorry you are not having a great week either.

• Posted

Oh my gosh, I’m also late for my monthly (but it’s never really on time these days) and I’m miserable like I’m coming down with flu also..hot but no fever, then cold, achy joints and muscles, stuffy etc..ugh..no real help but at least we are not alone! Hang in there! So glad we all can relate and communicate on here! Have a good day. 😊

• Posted

Thanks Amy you too! Achey hugs to you! 🤗😀

• Posted

The full moon thing is for sure a real thing. Heard it many times. 
    • Posted

I've actually read that a lot of woman's cycles go around the full moon. I thought I'd just put it out there to see if the woman on here noticed it.

• Posted

Yes..  i started spotting today--  and the last few days I've been acting a b***h--   don't mean to at all..  Just frustrated. I slept but not good-- son is acting up with his phone and it drives me CRAZY..  He's in sports and now getting a cold so all I want him to do is put the phone down and go to sleep..  Why am I such a ?????   I could also be frustrated at myself really taking it out on others..  Maybe I need Xanax at this time.   

Usually, about a week before, I eat anything in sight and crave pop and hamburgers.  Then after about 2or 3 days of that-- no more eating but then I turn into this grumpy bear.

• Posted

My sons were also driving me crazy today.

Not that it's a good thing but it's good in some ways to know there are other woman fighting the bitchy cranks.

• Posted

Hello dear Samantha I am in the pms week,too! I am struggling like you!

Yes I have noticed a correlation between my cycle symptoms and full moon...I know how you fell...try to stay strong!

when I am menstuatirng during full moon I am fully depressed...I feel abandoned and desperate in the chaotic universe.

I am not sleeping well and I have to pee many times during nights...today the bones around my pelvis area are terribly aching

God help us! I am begging Lord and Holly Mother

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.