NERVE ENDINGS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi girls, is the menopause upsetting your nerves I notice it's going in my legs and tummy a lot and sometimes I can't settle down at night on the sofa because my mine then goes racing with it and heart start to go off,this is not nice was just wondering Vitamin B might help calm me down.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria have you tried magnesium or a herbal tea with valerian and hops
    • Posted

Hi No I haven't tried any of that stuff does it work..I wish it would stop these per symptoms I have just turn Post but the crap I guess will continue to torture me and the rest of us.

• Posted

Hi,I take magnesium regularly but some night my legs are soooo restless I can't settle and go to sleep. Or i wake up with twitching etc. sad

• Posted

Hi Maria,

do you mean you get nerve pain in your legs and tummy?  I get nerve pains all through my body and have to take strong pain killers to try and have some effect against it - it’s awful!

• Posted

Well like nerves jumping through out the body or twitching when I try to sleep and yes awful 
    • Posted

I got told it was Fibromyalgia and not peri although they tend to go hand in hand but not always.

Maybe looking into Fibromyalgia might give you some ideas in what to do to help you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.