nervous

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im going to be taking my orlistat tomorrow for the first time .but really nervous not sure what ya can and cant have

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi no need to be nervous if you look through my posts you can see all my advice/tips on them plus i have a blog if you want it PM me. I have lost over 100lb since 2013 so they DO work but you need to eat the right things. How much do you have to lose? xx

• Posted

hi i have 2 stone to lose
  • Posted

The GP gave you Oristat and you only have two stone to loose???

I thought you had to be humungous like me to be prescribed it! eek

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I thought that too but the OP could be over 13 stone i think when your over that they give it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.