Nervous about hiv

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a little bit nervous at the moment about this as on holiday i ended up so drunk i got a bj off a black african women but had a condom on, went clinic yesterday but being told to wait 12 weeks.

After reading on the internet it says theres a very low chance of catching anything but could anyone shed any light on this for me.

Thanks

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

IF the condom didn’t come off you should’ve done what symptoms do you have 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Joe you should be able to test at a clinic after 4 weeks on the 4th generation test so whoever said wait 12 weekend don’t listen that is for a conclusive result that first test after 4 weeks should give you a good indication and some peace of mind before the 12 week test these tests hardly change after that time I hadn’t every symptom under the sun from flu like symptoms to eye strain to not being able to smell so many scary things and I had a negative test after 2,4,6,12 weeks so I believe it’s something else I’m sure you will be okay with the testing if you suffer from anxiety don’t do any activity’s that make you worry about stuff like this I’m bad for health anxiety that I basically said yeah it’s hiv nothing else so I know hand on heart you will Be okay honest 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Cheers sam appreciate it 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yeah guys im probs still gonna get tested and get negative results for a few months then eventually put my mind at ease but joe you defo haven’t got

Hiv still get a full check up to Be sure it’s always good to check and keep healthy 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Mate,

Zero chances for ur activity of getting hiv. I swear. So y can't u have a beer 🍻 and chill yourself and thank God.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up