Nervous second tkr tomorrow!

Posted , 15 users are following.

Well here it is midnight I can't sleep have to be up in five hours second tkr tomorrow

I am seven weeks from the right knee seems to be going ok up and downs I just hope the second op goes as well as the first

This forum has been so much helpful in answering my questions and calming my fears

Hope everyone out there is moving along in a positive way

Good luck to me and all those future tkr's

3 likes, 21 replies

Report / Delete

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Good luck.Hope all goes well. Keep us posted.x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

here's wishing you all the best for your operation tomorrow.

take care and let us know how you are getting on xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good luck Diana, at least you know what to expect this time, although that could be why you're nervous.

Keep in touch.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Diana,  I know just how you feel.  I am two weeks post op on my second knee, 10 weeks on my first.  Don't worry, it's actually easier as you know the drill and you know what to expect.  Don't expect them to be identical though.  I fussed too much when everything wasn't exactly the same. No need.  All will be well.  Good luck.  Sue S
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hope all goes well, Diana. Let us know how you get on. lol
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good luck Diana!  You are v brave going for it so soon, hope all goes well you know the score now so it will be easier. Where do you live, my surgeon wouldn't even consider a second one till at least six months xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hope all goes well Diana.

Take care and keep in touch

Praying for you

Love Sarah xxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good luck you must be doing so well to have your other one so soon, hope all goes well.x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good luck Diana, no two knees are the same post op , so hoping hat this will be the good one.  I had both done at once (11 wks ago) & my right knee is approx. 2 weeks behind the left.  Crazy thing is my left was the worst to start with.  

Keep in touch & hope everything goes like a dream.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Best Wishes for your second tkr and hope things go well for you.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good luck, Diana. You and all others are so brave having two done so close to each other. You get my full admiration. Hope all goes well. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Good luck hope all goes well xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

good luck will hope to hear from you when you surface
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up