Neurological issues and I'm tired of it

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've about had it. These new symptoms I've been dealing with aren't helping me. I experience random feelings everywhere on my body. My throat is still feeling thick in the back like I've been scared everyday. That choking feeling when those certain thingS in the back of your throat close from crying. I also have a few more symptoms like random twitches and random feelings of moving on my skin. It's those feelings like a hair has been moved and it's moving and you brush the spot with your fIngers to get rid of the feeling. I also have spots in my eye and random aches. Also, on top of that, I also have sun looking spots appear in my left eye. I don't even have a left eye and they appear there. I have pains in my neck and overall feelings of badness. I've had a slightly woozy feeling that's different than woozy feelings that I had before. I kinda feel like my body tilts from the front to the back while I'm standing. It has nothing to do with the flight that I had home. It just feels like a minor Balance issue that came from all of my problems.

The most scariest thing was while I was sleeping or while I was just waking up, I can't really remember, I had a bright spiderwebbed light in my eye with it closed or in my dream. I can't really tell when it happened if in my dream or once I was waking up, but it happened twice. My body is doing things I don't want it to. I was scared afterwards and now I don't want to sleep because of those eye things that I saw.

I'm really believing that I have something neurologically wrong with me. I have a visit to the Neurologist on Friday.

I got my results back from the Thyroid check and it's abnormal. It's .416 instead of .465.

The nurse said that when my Holter Monitor results come back, then my cardiologist will determine whether or not I need to see the Endocrinologist.

I'm afraid today more than the last few days for theseveral abnormal symptoms. It's not even panic anymore, these are straight up physical and mental problems.

Just to let everyone know. I'm not crazy, I'm still mentally normal and I have no issues with motor skills.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Did you follow up with the ophthalmologist yet? Thats a very important one!!  Lets see what the nuerologist says as well. You might be expeirencing some migranes in all this as well. I get some crazy stuff go on with my eyes, scsry but. Have had some of your own issues. What happened to the other eye..you noted you dont have a left eye? These light you see are from the brain , the optic nerve not actually from the eye. The nuero can handle that. Migranes do that as well. Are you seeing a psychiatrist yet? You are in throws of this rught now..it won't stay this intense. Hang in there. Look some of what you have going on is ohysicall, you already know that but you have to follow with the doctors too. Yours isnt all an anxiety disorder, uodate us in the opthamologist visit.

• Posted

Yes, I've followed up with them and they said my eye is fine. There's nothing wrong with it and I believe that. It's all neurological I believe that it's still everything from all the stress I've dealt with. I believe once I get information regarding all of this with my neurologist, THEN I will have a better idea on what's going on and how I can fix it. It's so scary. I'm scared man.

• Posted

I had a science experiment accident with a rocket with my left eye back in 2009 and had it removed two weeks later.
  • Posted

Matt you are a strong person. I have no idea what you are passing thru right now but you will see..you are going to get thru this.  Let us know what happens with the nuerologist. I get all kimds of funky lights and stuff at times myself. I do get migranes and i have tmj. Maybe this will turn out paially to be extreme exhaustion. You have been thru a small trip to hell and back. You should be proud of yourself thru all this you traveled far to another country, i forgot what transpired with yiur eye had it taken care of there,mstayed with a family althiugh your gf at the time that didnt oab iut to be very kind and took all your fears and anxiety and made it home,
    • Posted

Oab was meant to say pan out*
    • Posted

You will see what the nuerologist says. Im guessing you will be sent to for a few tests and scans. Try very hard to faith that this will all work out. I know its scary but that fear is taking you  away from. very needed sleep and raising pressures in your body. At this point if possible throw it up and let the chips fall whever they fall. There are things that are not in your control and that you will not always been handed the answers to right away. Be patient matt. You have done one amazing job caring for yourself. Be very proud of yourself.  I am impressed. There are many people who would not have been able to handle what you have been through this past summer. I do not think youre crazy at all. Please keep updatting on your situation. You can write on hee or PM (messages) in hee which ever way you want. I think you do have many people on here who care as well so they would probably want an update as well. Some of what you are feeling is extreme anxiety some of this is nuerological but i dont know to what level. They will figure it out. Have you seen or got a therapist? 
  • Posted

I know most of these feelings very well. I finally had an MRI done on my brain when I was fed up with it and they discovered a pituitary adenoma which is pretty much a tumor pituitary gland right underneath my brain. It was pushing up into my brain and causing insane Sensations throughout my body and affecting my vision and my mental health very much. Also with your thyroid level being off could be a sign that your thyroid hormone isn't producing enough or is over producing which could cause Cushing's disease and Cushing's disease can cause a lot of pain in your neck. This is just my personal experience though and I'm not a doctor but I would highly suggest pushing a neurologist to give you an MRI. If anything it could be some peace of mind, I know it was for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.