Never ending

Posted , 7 users are following.

To expand further on my questions - has anyone had months of spotting, sudden heavy bleeding with big clots, stop for an hour or so or maybe a day and then continue this cycle over and over. Does anyone feel stress makes this happen and if so, what are solutions? Do you ever feel like everything is gonna fall out down there? I get so scared and anxious.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello I do get the clots every now and then. I read that this happens when you progesterone is low. It's just the crazy world of the hormonal imbalance show. Lol! Try not to worry yourself too much over it....if you are real concerned though see your doctor to ease your mind. Take care!

• Posted

My periods are like this all the time even on HRT and meno vitamins. Just when I think its finished, it starts again and varies from next to nothing to opening a dam, flooding and clots and plenty of cramps! 😢 XXX.

• Posted

yes I did, had a Mirena coil fitted and now just get spotting every month.
  • Posted

When I was in peri it started with heavy periods with clots and then went into lighter periods which would go on for weeks of spotting x
  • Posted

For several cycles my period would be heavy the first few days with clots, larger than a quarter. Getting up from sitting, walking, sneezing any activity would flood my pads, staining pants, running down my leg. For those days I only wear black pants, totally out of control. And just feel weak. I am anemic.

This last cycle was hardly any clots but 10 days long. Started brown spotting, pinkish, red, and brown again.

I used to not count brown spotting but my doctor said to count it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.