never felt so dizzy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well here I am complaining again, like a lot of people on here ive been suffering dizzy spells for months, they hadnt been so bad the last couple of weeks but oh jeez the last hour or so has been horrible dont think ive ever felt this dizzy before, butterflies in my tummy, headache and numb lips, rant over.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Lesley, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how much that sucks... Try to get some rest and/or relaxation. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. Sending you my best wishes xx
    • Posted

Hiya Tinkara, thanks, im just going to listen to a meditation cd and with a bit of luck that should help, hows your day been?hope you are well smile xx
    • Posted

That's a good idea! I hope it helps. My day has been pretty good, headaches to the minimum, but still feeling dizzy. Maybe I should listen to some relaxation cd as well... Hope you have a good evening and sleep well xx 
  • Posted

I had the same thing a few weeks ago I felt like I couldn't walk straight it's was awful just try to concentrate on your breathing I usually try the breath in for 7 breath out for 11 but it's horrible hope you feel better soon xx
    • Posted

Hiya Charlotte, I know its an absolute nightmare, I walked full force into the door frame earlier much to the amusement of my ever sympathetic hubby, it is funny now but it wasnt at the time I got such a bloody fright lol, hope you are well smile xx
    • Posted

Hope you start to feel better I know what you mean it's hard to see the funny said when you feel terrible but I have a good laugh at myself worst one was getting on a plane and them not letting me on the plane ad they thought I was drunk I hadn't had a drop just a panic attack but what it was at its worst I found it hard to talk properly they let me on on the end though xx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.