never had this before I think I'm losing my mind

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm really worried right now I feel I've lost the plot my partner is trying to calm me down but I've told him to leave me alone for a minute basically I woke up with a dull headache blowing blood ect so anxiouse wasn't the word lol but I then found out it was because the heating had been on all night anyways since waking I've had terrible mood swings I don't feel myself at all and it's scaring me incase this is the start of becoming officially mental ! I'm 33 weeks pregnant and it's my third child I have never had mood swings this bad I feel violent I'm not a violent person and I'm been aggressive while talking to people along.with causing arguments I can't describe how I feel accept I kinda feel I'm in a dream nothing is feeling real I'm feeling I'm rushing everything like breathing talking drinking ect I took a paracetamol incase it was the headache frustrating me but it hasn't helped one bit can you just lose your mind ? Do I sound crazy ? I don't like people talking to me.my head.feels all tight and like it's been squished inside then these negative thoughts of food posiong ect really stupid thoughts won't get out my.head I feel quiete paranoid and I can't help but think it's my.body shutting down I feel dizzy when I stand or sit I feel like it's not my eyes I'm looking through if that makes sense

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm in a constant dream state I have depersonalization which I've had for ten years! Try not to panic too much when you leave the heating on over night it makes you hot and groggy when you wake up in the morning!! Also your 33 weeks pregnant so your allowed mood swings!! Try and relax or go for a little walk for some fresh air. Take care sweetie

• Posted

I've never experienced anything like it so I was in a right state thankfully I've been OK since around 4 but still feel off it makes sense what you have said though and how do you get diagnosed with derlization or is it part of anxiety ? X
  • Posted

Your not crazy it's called derealization scary yet harmless a symptom of anxiety I have it too
    • Posted

Thankyou makes me feel a little normal it's scary It must be the first time I've ever experienced it so if it happens again hopefully not I'll be able to cope better x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.