New anxiety symptoms or something more serious ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI EVERYONE for the past 2days I have been experiencing lower abdominal cramping/pains and having diarrhea and frequent urination Now I'm scared I called my gyno to get a appointment they can't see me until next Wednesday and in scared that I have a serious illness or something i always drink a lot of water all the time so i don't think its a kidney or urinary tract infection but I'm not sure. I had yoga on Monday and I dont know if I pulled a muscle but that wouldnt explain the peeing a lot more than usual. I dont know whats is wrong with me and I'm getting scared has anyone else every had these issues if so please explain and help me please

P.s I also have my usual headsensations and weirdness too

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you near your period? Chance of pregnancy?
    • Posted

My period is about 2 and a half weeks away, and I don't think.I'm pregnant. My period just went off around the 17th of November

• Posted

Do you think you have a virus? I have been having the worst migraine amd dizzy  and my stomach is effected too. Im not sure on the peeing oart but maybe that from the bowel pressure or nerves. A virus is 3-5 days hopefully if that is what it is it will be gone soon. You have been checked out very very well and thouroughly. So let that comfort you.
    • Posted

Thanks Lisa I don't.know what's going on with me honestly now I'm having a panic.attacks and a soreness in.my head in one section I'm scared

• Posted

We had a big drop in temperatures (easy to get sick from that) the same time you started feeling ill. The same time i got this crazy headache as well. Hopefully it will all pass. And anxiety always skyrockets because we are nervous people to begin with. We jump to the worst case or that it wont heal. I get like that when migraine gets very bad and dizzy stuff happens. I looked it uo it just means phase three of four of a migraine which means a couple of days it will done.The soreness in head is a migraine. Allydonia that when scalp even get sore to touch. Even the hair really. So thats a migraine. Calming down is the hardest part. Tylenol maybe. Im using motrin its not so useful. I took a xanax that helped it yesterday but doesnt last that long. I keep saying to myself 3-5 days it will pass. It will.it always does. We get sick too. No free tickets because you have anxiety. 
  • Posted

I have had panic issues for more than half of my life and it seems there are new symptoms all the time especially once I get used to one and I can blow it off as just part of the panic disorder a new one arises that's why I'm up now I woke up at 2 o'clock a.m. use the bathroom and noticed that my chest was hurting so they're right into a full-blown panic attack and having a very own understanding partner doesn't help matters the day after Christmas last year my father passed away and I had felt somewhat better I was going to yoga classes to calm myself to learn how to breathe then in the beginning of October I had a very dear friend get shot and killed and I think that is what's triggering this it is brought back all the memories of my dad being in the hospital and being with him and when he was dying and it is scary all you can do is hang tough and just I find if I'm having a panic attack if I do something easy like folding laundry no just really silly little things loading the dishwasher that it'll keep my mind off whatever stupid thing that the anxiety is trying to fool me with I hope this help I went on here for the first time tonight just because I need needed an outlet and I couldn't call anybody because it's 2 o'clock in the morning is not good to be waking people up and stuff when you're just having this Panic thing that you can't control best of luck to you and I'm sending you lots of love and strength

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.