New hope, no prescription Prreze

Posted , 5 users are following.

Someone on one of the threads said I should start a thread about this. I had PR for 14 months. Yeah, unusual, but I was misdiagnosed as having a bad fungal infection. Then had a biopsy done, and found out I had PR. 5 months later, I found Prreze. It is an over the counter cream (no prescription) with no chemicals, no antibiotics, no dyes. It just plain works. It cleared up my rash in 5 days. All I had left was the skin discoloration, and that faded in a few weeks. I cannot tell you how happy I was that the rash was gone, no longer spreading, no raised circles, no bumps.

I applied it twice a day. After a couple of days I thought I had a bad infection, and was panicking. Made an appointment with the doctor, had to wait two days for the appointment, and in the meantime the rash went away. The redness was not an infection, it was just the rash drying before it disappeared.

There are lots of great reviews from other people (and some not so great, but most of them are great). I highly recommend trying it as your first line of defense against PR. It does have a money back guarantee also.

Just Google it, take a look. There may actually be something out there formulated especially for PR that works!

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Can vouch for this! I had PR for 5 weeks and was freaking miserable, but this cream works so well! I used it more than once on some spots that were taking longer to clear up, and now it's completely gone!

God bless PRREZE! The woman who invented/sells it also makes creams for psoriasis!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi stazstaz

Can you buy this cream in health stores or is it only available online ??? I got scamed in the past when I purchased a cream on line and they kept taken money out of my account and since then I have not bought anything on line . I live in ireland . Pr itch is killing me and it's every were on my body . My face is pr free !!!! Loojust forward to your reply thanks

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Ive had it for going on 2 years now. I understand the horrible pain and inconvenience it is. Exp in my case where I live in florida and the sun and heat actually makes it much worse ...which is kind of why I find it ironic that many people day tanning beds work...(there are no tanning beds in my area so I can't try it out) but thank you for making this thread I definitely need to try it out. NOTHING WORKS. ...so far

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I live in south Texas- same thing, if tanning worked I would have had it for about 2 minutes! I work outdoors. I wish you luck, keep us informed! Prreze worked for me when nothing else did.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up