New knee bend flexion

Posted , 6 users are following.

Today was my 4th physio visits since I changed PTs. My first visit with new PT was at 100° bend flexion. Now its 115° at 10th week!!! In just 2 weeks and 4 visits!! My therapist and I are on cloud nine!!

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

"Great kid.  Don't get cocky." - Han Solo, Star Wars

This is great news...however...

Remember that there are advances, setbacks and plateaus (I got stuck at -4 for weeks).  Deep breath and take it as it comes.  It's not a linear process.  Keep up the great work...it will al turn out well for you at the end.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Fantastic well done..,moving in the right direction...did not realuse it was possible to fly after knee replacement surgery! 😀😁😃😄😅😉

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You are doing great, I'm 14 weeks post op my range is pretty good but have pain when bending and straightening from a sitting position, and affects my walking. I'm doing hydrotherapy at the moment. I think I'm in for a long haul. Keep up the good work.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You should be on Cloud 9...that's terrific progress!

All the best to you as the days find you stronger and stronger.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up