New prolapse

Posted , 9 users are following.

feeling very depressed. Had a rectocele repair in oct 16. Been seeing the physiotherapist regularly. Had a very aggressive transvaginal ultrasound three weeks ago. Never known pain like it. Since then the feeling on air trapped in my vagina is worse. Saw the physiotherapist yesterday and she examined me. She said I was very tense so kept exam swift. She did say the front wall was a little bit lax. she suggested an exam standing up. When she examined me in a certain area it was painful and she said she could feel a slight bulge. She said it was mild. But again stated that due to awkward position of exam to try not to worry. i bawled my eyes out. I'm hoping that maybe the bulge she felt may have been swelling from the ultrasound. the woman who did it butchered my front wall with the probe. And now today I have my period. Got to wait now to see gynae again. On a positive my back wall is fine. But still an emotional wreck! 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh Emma how awful for you. that is not good, I hope that what she did has caused the swelling and it will settle down. I think that you should take Matron up on her offer and opt to lay a complaint as it may help keep other woman safe from experiencing such horrific treatment. My thoughts are with you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.