New Scarier symptoms :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anybody is experiencing what I am currently... Before I start I've already had blood tests 6 months ago which were all fine but am now awaiting some more I had done last week.

Okay so for 6 months I've had DP/DR. It was horrible but staying stable, not going anywhere and not getting that much worse. Basically feel drunk/ Tipsy, spaced out, confused, and like everything is a dream world , really horrible. However this past week things have gotten much worse .... I've woken up now 4 days in a row trying to even remember where and what I am supposed to be doing.

It's like I'm loosing my identity, like I've forgotten how to be normal? It's scaring me because I've never had it before but is really worrying me now.

It's so so so hard to explain how I feel like impossible but I don't feel "right". It's like I'll be walking somewhere and I have to remind myself what I'm doing, I completely loose track of time if I shut my eyes I don't know if it's 7AM or 7PM.

I feel so confused and honestly am trying so hard t not having a panick attack... But yeah can anybody relate at all ?!

I feel like I don't even know where I am and what I'm supposed to be doing, like literally half of my brain is turned off! sad

I feel like I'm going crazy sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Alex. I'm new to this site, can you tell me what DR/DP stands for?

• Posted

Sure Depresonalization & DeRealization ,

Horrible to live "normally" with.

• Posted

I see. I suffer with anxiety and depression and always had it under control with fluoxetine. Then about 2 months ago I decided I was 'better' and didn't need to take the medication. Bad idea. These past 2 weeks have been hell. I've been given diazepam to help me sleep but something is telling me these are making me more depressed so I'm going to try without one tonight. Are you taking medication?

• Posted

That is how anxiety, and panic is, we feel like were losing it, we just know we are. You are so anxiety ridden, and so full or angst, that  your head doesn't know if your coming or going. Why hasn't your doc started you on a antidepressant. What's the holdup. Has there been a discussion about meds yet. You certainly could use them. Please feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.